Roving reporter -final fling at Oxford

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone else sick to death of the Fish puns?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Uncle C said:
Anyone else sick to death of the Fish puns?

Yeah just interested in why he not playing and that all you get

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Rookie said:

The jokes were funny first time round but not anymore

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Rookie said:

Insider seems to be avoiding that question on ask the club too, which is a bit worrying

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle C said:
The jokes were funny first time round but not anymore

Just imagine if he signed for us. It would practically every game.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Official site said Butters was being rested and Fish was going to play.I hope this doesn't mean Fish has gone as our defence is crying out for some quality.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He must be injured or something

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't see that McGhee will allow us to go into the new season with the pace of Dad's army at the back, expect players in within the next week as well as Blaney. MM is not the fool Ernest, Turd and a few others seem to think.

At least we now seem to have a chance of scoring more than 1 goal a game and I believe it is harder to put together a decent strike force at this level than the defence. Trying to keep positive in the light of conceding so easily in the last two games and not forgetting the quick 3 from Worthing, MM will take action....won't he? :ohmy: :eek:

We can worry about the midfield another day :lolol:

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
you'd hope that if he was injured Insider would know and just say that. The silence seems to suggest something else but I hope I'm wrong.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Icy Gull said:
Can't see that McGhee will allow us to go into the new season with the pace of Dad's army at the back, expect players in within the next week as well as Blaney. MM is not the fool Ernest, Turd and a few others seem to think.

At least we now seem to have a chance of scoring more than 1 goal a game and I believe it is harder to put together a decent strike force at this level than the defence. Trying to keep positive in the light of conceding so easily in the last two games and not forgetting the quick 3 from Worthing, MM will take action....won't he? :ohmy: :eek:
I do like mc ghee end of,its the fact we leave things far to late in the season,how can a team gel in this late way?:rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
munster monch said:
you'd hope that if he was injured Insider would know and just say that. The silence seems to suggest something else but I hope I'm wrong.

I was told by a Charlton fan he liked the sauce :rolleyes:

Perhaps he just hasnt turned up.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Perhaps he was worried Berthe and Mayo would put him to shame

:jester:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
mr turd said:
I do like mc ghee end of,its the fact we leave things far to late in the season,how can a team gel in this late way?:rolleyes:

Every season all the other teams strengthen their squads throughout the summer with tried and tested English lads and every summer we f*** about sign nobody and end up signing a couple of no marks 5 minutes before the season starts :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports