Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roving reporter -final fling at Oxford

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Yorkie said:
I know I look at everything with rose coloured specs but Kerry wouldn't think like that.
This is his first game since coming back from injury and he's taking it easy so as to be fit for Derby next week when it really matters.
Even when fit he is a complete pile of shite face it.Can't believe people look at mayo as a key player:nono:

so glad i didn't go tonight,£12 to watch a friendly is shocking:eek:

HampshireSeagulls said:
We need to issue tazers to the back four. Maybe the attack will dig us out of the hole, they are looking promising, but MM needs to do something at the back otherwise we are going to look stupid. It's not as though we are putting out a bunch of reserves for this match.

Agreed. But our defence was good last season and our midfield played above themselves, the forward line is what really let us down, I'm delighted that this is where we are meking progress. McGhee will sort out the defence and the midfield shape once he gets settled combinations together.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
mr turd said:
Even when fit he is a complete pile of shite face it.Can't believe people look at mayo as a key player:nono:

so glad i didn't go tonight,£12 to watch a friendly is shocking:eek:

Kassim must be saving up for a new wife- £12 is a rip off. Got to say Derby prices seem steep too

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Could i ask who we have in midfield apart from jarret and hammond

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Normandy seagull said:
Kassim must be saving up for a new wife- £12 is a rip off. Got to say Derby prices seem steep too

we charge about £22 for away fans. At lwast we wont get wet at Pride park

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
But I don't want to see him "working out the balance" against Derby! He should have done that by now - this is a bloody League Two team, friendly or not we should be pissing all over them. Richards and Knight sound like they could be causing problems for any team, but let's not have to rely on them alone.

Put young Jake out there, see if he is so good looking he can distract the opponents!

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Stinky Kat said:
we charge about £22 for away fans. At lwast we wont get wet at Pride park
We are talking about friendlies not league matches:eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Normandy seagull said:

It was £10 at Worthing.

£22 at Derby is normal prices at this level

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Yorkie said:
No; dead right.
Many won't pay that,better make that and reading my two games this season:lolol: :drink: :lolol: :clap2:

Rookie said:
Could i ask who we have in midfield apart from jarret and hammond

It ain't Oatway before Referee starts his scapegoat hunt :drink:

Martin;
Dodd, Butters, fall-guy, Mayo;
Hammond, Nicolas, Chippy, Jarrett;
Knight, Kazim-Richards.

Don't know which flanks Hammond and Jarrett are playing, perhaps TGC can say. :drink:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Is Dodd playing? I know it's only a friendly and we are in the process of re-building defence but it's worrying.
We've known about Mayo's lack of pace for years but MM must now move asap get a new, pacey, left- back in as a priority.

Berthe sounds like the new Glen Thomas.

Even if we stick 5 past Oxford in the second half, there's only 9 days to sort it before Derby. Not much time to fix it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Doesn't sound that bad really should be better than letting 3 in 20 mins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here