Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roving reporter -final fling at Oxford

Yorkie said:
From Fatboy, Berthe keeps trying to dribble the ball out of defence and losing it :(

Oh well, that's good news at least rather than us being ripped apart. He's obviously trying too hard to impress, someone needs to calm him down.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
London Irish said:
Berthe certainly seems TGC's fall guy :lolol:

Confirmed by texts from Fatboy

Update. Martin in goal & Hammond scored

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Just to confirm that i can rea posts. Berthe positioning seems poor as well as his dribbling

what a debut. sounds look a flair defender!

Panic over :clap2:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Perhaps Lincoln would like kerry on loan as well, then there WOULD only be two Mayo's. What ever happened to MM throwing down the gauntlet to him. Basically he has come back pre-season and thought f*** it- i'm employed for another year

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Normandy seagull said:
Perhaps Lincoln would like kerry on loan as well, then there WOULD only be two Mayo's. What ever happened to MM throwing down the gauntlet to him. Basically he has come back pre-season and thought f*** it- i'm employed for another year

I know I look at everything with rose coloured specs but Kerry wouldn't think like that.
This is his first game since coming back from injury and he's taking it easy so as to be fit for Derby next week when it really matters.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Yorkie said:
I know I look at everything with rose coloured specs but Kerry wouldn't think like that.
This is his first game since coming back from injury and he's taking it easy so as to be fit for Derby next week when it really matters.

True but you have to admit at times he is more frustrating than jarrett

Referee! said:
Oatway and Mccammon coming on?

You must be DEVASTATED they are not playing in a 3-nil down in 20 minutes thrashing, aren't you sonny? :jester:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
We need to issue tazers to the back four. Maybe the attack will dig us out of the hole, they are looking promising, but MM needs to do something at the back otherwise we are going to look stupid. It's not as though we are putting out a bunch of reserves for this match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here