[Albion] Round 4 , who do you want ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Winnable at home, please.

This is a compeition we can win.

There are only three teams in the country I'm concerned about and one of them was knocked out today.

Win in the fourth round and you're suddenly through to the last 16 and only two wins from (revisiting) Wembley.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
10 min walk for me !!
Is the Flower Pot still going?

Crowborough ground shared with Maidstone for half a season and about the only good thing about it was that pub.

As for the original question any of these away:

Bolton but only if they beat Luton
Blackburn
Swansea
Newport or Eastleigh

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Is the Flower Pot still going?

Crowborough ground shared with Maidstone for half a season and about the only good thing about it was that pub.

As for the original question any of these away:

Bolton but only if they beat Luton
Blackburn
Swansea
Newport or Eastleigh
Still going strong and excellent as ever, usually only let's in regulars on match days ! Interesting if 500 Albion fans turned up !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Winnable at home, please.

This is a compeition we can win.

There are only three teams in the country I'm concerned about and one of them was knocked out today.

Win in the fourth round and you're suddenly through to the last 16 and only two wins from (revisiting) Wembley.
Very much this. So if Liverpool could just draw Man City in the next round, that would be splendid.

Imagine winning the FA Cup. :drool:

Imagine winning the FA Cup AND the Europa League in the same season after going over a century having won no major trophy... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Very much this. So if Liverpool could just draw Man City in the next round, that would be splendid.

Imagine winning the FA Cup AND the Europa League in the same season after going over a century having won no major trophy... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
everybodystaycalm-staycalm.gif

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Home to Maidstone please. A really kind run to the final en route to our cup double.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011

Ruling us out of winning the league already? Pessimist!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove

It would be rather inconvenient though as I just heard that Ana de Armas wants to meet up and those are 2 of the only days she can make.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Can't be arsed to do a poll, but which would you prefer? FA Cup or Europa League?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can't be arsed to do a poll, but which would you prefer? FA Cup or Europa League?
Europa league, for two reasons:

1) Champions League qualification
2) to give rise to a quiz team question over the entire continent:
"Which football club is the only one with a major European honour but zero major trophies domestically?"

At this point though, I'd take FA Cup winners AND a Europa league final if that's all you're offering.

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Apologies haven't been through entire thread

Is the draw before or after the Wigan game?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Apologies haven't been through entire thread

Is the draw before or after the Wigan game?
Shame there’s no VAR in the FA Cup (at least not at Wigan) as they could have done the draw during one of the many VAR delays!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Eastleigh away. I could walk there………. Not that I would have any chance of getting a ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here