Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Round 4 , who do you want ?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I was already thinking that with all the transport issues for the league game we would not sell our allocation so now we have them in the cup as well i am reasoning about 3000 in the cup and 1500 in the league with only a hardy few or those living in the area doing both.
You really think there will be twice as many in the cup as the league? Is it 1992 again?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm in a minority of 1 who is chuffed with that draw. Only an hour and a half away from home, almost guarantees me an away ticket for the league game as many will not fancy it twice in 4 weeks and surely another 15 Europe points to be bagged.

Most importantly though, it's winnable and a few decent premier league sides are guaranteed to go.

Last edited:

I'm in a minority of 1 who is chuffed with that draw. Only an hour and a half away from home, almost guarantees me an away ticket for the league game as many will not fancy it twice in 4 months and surely another 15 Europe points to be bagged.

Most importantly though, it's winnable and a few decent premier league sides are guaranteed to go.
Yes, for those wanting to build points for European adventure, it's the dream draw surely? Will sort the wheat! :laugh:

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Considering most are disappointed with this fixture, I should easily be able to get tickets.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Accentuate the positives.

There aren't any.

The away fixture could work in our favour. They will have to come out at some point. They will, won't they?

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
We've only had a home tie in 5 of the last 20 domestic Cup draws!! (exc. the Semi-Finals)
Crazy bad luck. And they’ve just said on comms that tonight is the first time that Man Utd have been drawn away since March 2021 (also excluding Wembley)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We've decided it's the league for us.
I'm going to hold out for cup kick off time.
Sunday ain't great, it's considerably better than Friday, but not as good as Saturday.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
You really think there will be twice as many in the cup as the league? Is it 1992 again?
I cannot think that a lot of people will go to both so with transport issues and the league game being on television i was surmising that more would choose the cup game.
I did not take into account that with massive at home our cup game may be moved to Friday, that would certainly have an effect.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Presumably it will have to be us on the Fri eve or Sat and Sheff Wed on the Sunday as both us and Sheff U have games the following Tue and I can't see them moving two games.
If we’re not on telly we’ll surely be on Saturday for this reason. Weds v Cov surely Sunday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we’re not on telly we’ll surely be on Saturday for this reason. Weds v Cov surely Sunday.
You know your mistake here, don't you?

You're using logic.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
RDZ seems to take this Cup seriously and will probably have a strong team out. Sheff Utd probably not, depending on if they seriously think they can possibly avoid relegation.
Good chance to progress and maybe a plum draw next round like Grimsby last season. I will probably find a way to watch it even if it's not on TV ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here