Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rosenior's Lap Of Honour At The End

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Just want to echo the MOM shout for Liam and that interview with him after the game was superb. A true professional. Glad to have him in our squad!

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Certainly well ahead of Baldock, that's for sure.

I agree, but for poor Sam it's a bit of a tough one. He's playing far far better than he did last season, but in a team full of outstanding performances, he was the one I thought most likely to be subbed for Zamora.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Given he went over to applaud the Hull fans at the end (sarcastically or not, who knows, but they seemed pretty warm to him during the game) it would have been tough to have headed straight down the tunnel afterwards without acknowledging the Brighton fans as well.
This

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I agree, but for poor Sam it's a bit of a tough one. He's playing far far better than he did last season, but in a team full of outstanding performances, he was the one I thought most likely to be subbed for Zamora.

Yep. Baldock showed a couple of outstanding touches from balls humped up towards him. Hope he picks up another goal or two soon. Tuesday should be a good opportunity (though my natural Albion instinct tells me that it's almost a certainty we will fail to score for the first time all season against the worst defence in the Championship :lol:).

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Yep. Baldock showed a couple of outstanding touches from balls humped up towards him. Hope he picks up another goal or two soon. Tuesday should be a good opportunity (though my natural Albion instinct tells me that it's almost a certainty we will fail to score for the first time all season against the worst defence in the Championship :lol:).

Hmmm I share the same sense of foreboding about Tuesday but that's maybe just years and years and years of supporting the Albion getting the better of me!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Supporters love players who take time out to appreciate the fans after the final whistle has blown
Remember Chris Hutchings doing the same at the Goldstone 83/87
Mainly the reason why I stay till the end to clap last player off the pitch, for some appreciation back, Macca, Bruno & Calderon others who share the same views

Dandyman

In London village.
A class player and a top man.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
His performance today will have pushed Calderon further away from the first team but it was good to see Calde shaking all the players hands after the warm up as they returned to the changing rooms.

Yes,I noticed that as well...and Baldock...stayed to the very end and congratulated the players as they came off the pitch,top man

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Just listened to the interview. What a superb man Rosenior is. I think I might actually love him, Stockdale and BFG

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Just listened to the interview. What a superb man Rosenior is. I think I might actually love him, Stockdale and BFG

This. What a fantastic interview, didn't put a word wrong in the entire 180 or so seconds. Great listen, classy guy.

A great interview post match on BBC Sussex too.

I'm glad he's happy at the Amex. He's an ex Cottager and the son of one of our club's heroes, Leeeeeroooooy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0319dm1#play
Great Interview 43.05 onwards

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
If Calderon had left in the summer and gone to another championship side. I'd like to think he'd do the same. Both Rosenior and Calderon are top class men.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Top bloke, when we went to Amex for my dads last game V Blackburn ( sad to say dad didn't make today's game) Liam Rosenier was an absolute gent while we walked out on the pitch pre match, the guy had no clue who we were but out of the blue came up to us and shook our hands and striked up a conversation, mad us all feel very welcome and a nice personal touch

Sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

Sorry Mataseagull I didn't mean he's passed away He's still alive and kicking this morning but was too ill to attend yesterday's game, but unfortunately the illness has taken its toll much sooner than we thought so Blackburn was definitely his last match watching the Albion, thanks for your kind posts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here