Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rosenior in the squad for tomorrow

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It helps that we've barely played an away game since then.

I will get properly excited if we're within touching distance after the next three. Until then, there's that nagging caveat...

we've been within touching distance all season. We still are . And still likely to be even if we lose all three.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Great news. However, when Bong is back where would Liam fit in to the squad?

He had been playing on the wing a bit before the left back cover and surely we now have all the wingers we need?

Maybe the wing when away and not wanting to play two pacey wingers?

The wing away
The wing away
The wing away
The wing away
AAHHHHHHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOammbambawaaaaaayyyyy

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
we've been within touching distance all season. We still are . And still likely to be even if we lose all three.
First bit is true, second bit probably isn't. If we lose all three, we will be six or seven points behind with only a dozen to play. You can then add another half a point because of our small GD.

Remember, it took 7 games to go from top to seventh (temporarily), and after four straight wins, we are still at least two more straight wins from returning to the summit.

So with that in mind, I can't agree that we will really have much of a chance of a top two place if we lose the next three.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We've lost 1 away game all season, I can't see us losing 3 on the bounce, especially now we're getting back to full strength.

4 points certainly wouldn't be a bad return from these next 3 games, if we can keep our home form up.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Beat Hull and finishing in the top 2 is a real possibility (50/50 or 60/40), lose and it would be hard to imagine finishing above Hull and therefore a top 2 finish is much less likely (20/80), a draw and I would say (40/60).

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My Hull supporting mate says that most of them would take a point tonight. Don't think that would be a disaster for either of us.

They'd stay top obviously but we'd still only be 3 points behind and with everyone dropping points here and there that would be a decent position at this stage. However, the fact that they would be happy with a draw says a lot. Really tough game but we have the squad to win it now. I shall be listening to Seagulls Player from behind the sofa.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We've lost 1 away game all season, I can't see us losing 3 on the bounce, especially now we're getting back to full strength.

4 points certainly wouldn't be a bad return from these next 3 games, if we can keep our home form up.

Conundrum: 5 points from the next 3, or 4 points if 3 were against Hull?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Conundrum: 5 points from the next 3, or 4 points if 3 were against Hull?

5 pts for sure. Keeps us within striking distance of them, and we need every point we can get in this race, given our junk goal difference.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just caught up on Rosenior's interview after Cardiff... Speaks so, so well. Must be a real asset in the dressing room & is very articulate it seems. Also very selfless & convinced me they were going to do everything to put things right against Brizzle :thumbsup:

What a great free signing he has been...!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Loved the way he supported Murphy yesterday, pivotal in the victory.

He just always seems to know what he is doing, no self-doubt without being arrogant.

Brilliant acquisition.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here