Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roony Bardghji

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
He's a promising young player, but we're not in Mbappe / Bellingham territory here.

If we're interested, we have a chance of landing the signing

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
He's a promising young player, but we're not in Mbappe / Bellingham territory here.

Well we don't know if he is yet, he's not proved himself, just had a few promising performances in the PL and looked good in Denmark.

We could be the Dortmund or Monaco that shows him off and attracts the big money.

Or he goes straight to a big 6 club which to be honest seems more likely.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

I expect that if he were to come to us, we'd have had to do our usual tricks of starting conversations with him and his representatives months ago to get a head start. I'd be surprised if we win a bidding war if we join the party late in the day. Never say never though

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I expect that if he were to come to us, we'd have had to do our usual tricks of starting conversations with him and his representatives months ago to get a head start. I'd be surprised if we win a bidding war if we join the party late in the day. Never say never though
Getting recently departed players to train with him and butter him up - that sort of thing?
Bull.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here