Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roof for the train ramp

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Obviously you are the 25k who never went to Withdean
I think my Withdean days experence came in handy as I knew to run to the shop after the game finished and purchase a poncho, otherwise my 1h 45min drive back to the Reading on would have been extremely unplesent.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
not too bad last night, I didn’t get wet as my butler held his umbrella over me the whole time. He however was like a drowned rat.

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
Falmer to Lewes home last nght wasn't too bad I thought, enjoyed the steward chasing the dick when ran down the disabled side and caught him at the bottom and sent him back to the top, shame it doesnt happen with the many other perfectly able people that are not stopped.
That bloke ended up behind me in the queue. He called the steward a c**t, and the steward called up a police officer to have a word with the lout, who protested that he had a leg injury requiring an operation and was entitled to go down the disabled side. "Can't be that bad, as you ran past me" said the steward.
I share your annoyance at perfectly healthy people being allowed to use the disabled side, it needs rigourous stewarding.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That bloke ended up behind me in the queue. He called the steward a c**t, and the steward called up a police officer to have a word with the lout, who protested that he had a leg injury requiring an operation and was entitled to go down the disabled side. "Can't be that bad, as you ran past me" said the steward.
I share your annoyance at perfectly healthy people being allowed to use the disabled side, it needs rigourous stewarding.
:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Teleporting ability will have an adverse impact on the current loyalty point allocation algorithm though
It's a risk I'm prepared to take.

Think of the children.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
What’s the clubs stance on bringing umbrellas into the Amex, are they allowed? I couldn’t see anything specific on the website?

Using the bottle top as a benchmark I’m assuming not due to the risk of a spear attack from the west upper?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Slide from west upper straight to station blooms let us down zzzzzz

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Trams.

Manchester have them. Newcastle have them. Nottingham have them. All this nonsense about levelling up. It needs to level up back this way a bit!
Newcastle doesn't have trams, it (along with the Tyne & Wear area) has a metro system

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Last direct train to eastbourne was 10.32 last night which is pants and led to a bundle at Lewes to get on the connecting train. And what with the rain it also emphasised the recent annoying early closure directive of the the WSU concourse.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Not a moan but has there any been any discussion around erecting some sort of shelter over the train station ramp?

There were clearly train issues last night and with the rain and post match disappointment there was lots of frustrated and wet fans, can't help but think fans would be much more forgiving of delays if there was some kind of shelter from the elements.
1. We prob don't own that ramp
2. No won't happen
3. Their service is shit enough imagine them spending money on a roof for about 24 days a year
4. That would cause even more strikes if they did say yes to 3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here