Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ronald....sees us score six!

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
On a similar theme this chap bought my pal's ticket from the exchange yesterday. He had little English. Not sure what top he had on, thought it was Argentina but it could have been a south American club side top. When Mac Allister came on he lost his shit. He seemed to be incredibly excited to see some of the other players too. He was telling all and sundry, in broken English, how amazing Brighton are. After Undav scored he broke down and started sobbing. I have edited the pic a bit for privacy, sort of thing. It was all quite something. I'm not sure if I remembered to tell him 'it's like this here every game, mate'.

View attachment 160280
Whoever he is he sleeps a little and dreams a lot. Dreams of seeing the Albion destroy Wolves every week maybe?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I think because It’s harder for them to remove / report because they can’t do it automatically which is how most music/sport ip removal works. . The unofficial goals/highlights clips/channels is easily removed from YouTube /twitter etc after at most a hour cos it’s just ripped from streams and the platforms recognise the iD of the footage.
The boring but probably correct answer I think.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
On a similar theme this chap bought my pal's ticket from the exchange yesterday. He had little English. Not sure what top he had on, thought it was Argentina but it could have been a south American club side top. When Mac Allister came on he lost his shit. He seemed to be incredibly excited to see some of the other players too. He was telling all and sundry, in broken English, how amazing Brighton are. After Undav scored he broke down and started sobbing. I have edited the pic a bit for privacy, sort of thing. It was all quite something. I'm not sure if I remembered to tell him 'it's like this here every game, mate'.

View attachment 160280
I’m calling it. Those Raybans are snides.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I wonder if his videos are doing anything to increase South American tourism to Brighton. He makes the city look pretty cool and we have a large number of language schools already well populated with European, Japanese and Chinese students so I wonder if there's been an upturn in South Americans choosing Brighton to do a bit of language learning?

Goldstone Guy

Nov 18, 2006
Hove
I wonder if his videos are doing anything to increase South American tourism to Brighton. He makes the city look pretty cool and we have a large number of language schools already well populated with European, Japanese and Chinese students so I wonder if there's been an upturn in South Americans choosing Brighton to do a bit of language learning?
One phrase he uses in most of the home game blogs is "hermosa ciudad" which translates literally as handsome city (beautiful city would be what we'd say in English I think). Agree he goes through the North Laine area a lot which is a nice place on a sunny weekend.

Last edited:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Always good to watch, my Scunny supporting mate watches them and says 'only in Brighton '.
The bloke opposite me in the video is a Scunthorpe fan and said pretty much the same thing straight after it was filmed :ROFLMAO:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

View attachment 160280
Oi...that's my mum!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here