Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ronald....sees us score six!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know you pay your money, each to their own blah blah blah.

But heading off for a pint with 10 minutes of THAT first half still to be played, seems an odd choice of priorities.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
On a similar theme this chap bought my pal's ticket from the exchange yesterday. He had little English. Not sure what top he had on, thought it was Argentina but it could have been a south American club side top. When Mac Allister came on he lost his shit. He seemed to be incredibly excited to see some of the other players too. He was telling all and sundry, in broken English, how amazing Brighton are. After Undav scored he broke down and started sobbing. I have edited the pic a bit for privacy, sort of thing. It was all quite something. I'm not sure if I remembered to tell him 'it's like this here every game, mate'.

View attachment 160280
I saw him before the match started, I thought it was an Argentina shirt with Messi on the back.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On a similar theme this chap bought my pal's ticket from the exchange yesterday. He had little English. Not sure what top he had on, thought it was Argentina but it could have been a south American club side top. When Mac Allister came on he lost his shit. He seemed to be incredibly excited to see some of the other players too. He was telling all and sundry, in broken English, how amazing Brighton are. After Undav scored he broke down and started sobbing. I have edited the pic a bit for privacy, sort of thing. It was all quite something. I'm not sure if I remembered to tell him 'it's like this here every game, mate'.

View attachment 160280
There was someone on the BBC Sussex post-game phone-in who said that there was an Argentinian sitting next to him at the game, who gifted him his Argentina shirt at the end.

Your chap looks like he's trying to dispense with his shirt too.

My son's ticket was bought on the exchange and an Indian chap, again with little/no English, turned up just as the teams were being announced and he went loopy cheering each of our players. Mrs @Mellor 3 Ward 4, sitting behind, found it very funny. He had a very good afternoon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Randomly there were four Italians from Milan on our train over going specifically to see a De Zerbi team!
They could have just waited 3 months and walked to the game.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Amazed at how much match footage Vloggers include these days.

Don’t know if the Prem has got more relaxed - or if a clampdown is due.

Latter would be a shame, obv. It’s great story-telling.
I think they’re more relaxed as it increases the brand IMO

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Technically… he only saw 5 goals, he missed Welbeck’s second.
lol, yeah he seemed a bit annoyed with himself. I'm always impressed how he manages to capture most of the important action.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I think they’re more relaxed as it increases the brand IMO
I think because It’s harder for them to remove / report because they can’t do it automatically which is how most music/sport ip removal works. . The unofficial goals/highlights clips/channels is easily removed from YouTube /twitter etc after at most a hour cos it’s just ripped from streams and the platforms recognise the iD of the footage.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can u watch the match live on the concourse screens if you sneak out during the match?
I don't know, I was still sat in my seat watching the Billy Gilmore masterclass.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can u watch the match live on the concourse screens if you sneak out during the match?
It’s never been on whenever I nip out to the loo. The screen usually say Take your Seats.
I often think, take them where?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’s never been on whenever I nip out to the loo. The screen usually say Take your Seats.
I often think, take them where?
Well, we don't all arrive in seats on wheels.

Yet.

(and just wait till my current incremental ruin has me stair-banned. I will turn that bit in the South East corner into a cauldron of absolute full throttle noise. I've already scoped it out after my last bit of surgery had me incapacitated for a few weeks).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He's even got an Argentinian doing reaction videos to his matchday vlogs on us. :laugh:

Ah, we were playing 'Wells' yesterday. No wonder we put 6 past them and played a 'weakened' team. I'm not sure a Western League Div 1 team was going to do much damage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here