Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ronald....sees us score six!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Can u watch the match live on the concourse screens if you sneak out during the match?

No you can't which has been a bugbear of mine since the Amex opened. No reason not to and encourages people to stay in the bar and spend more money. Other clubs do it so why can't we?

They didn't even put Soccer Saturday on until just before half time this week.

I know you pay your money, each to their own blah blah blah.

But heading off for a pint with 10 minutes of THAT first half still to be played, seems an odd choice of priorities.

Why, Wolves lad was down injured. 42 minutes on the clock. Seemed a perfect time to go down so not to disturb others.

Don't get me started on the quality of staff the Albion employ to work the bars. They are awful but clearly fighting a losing battle as they aren't trained properly. Took 4 of them to work out how the new Guinness machine worked after the game on Saturday.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Randomly there were four Italians from Milan on our train over going specifically to see a De Zerbi team!
As randomly as that (maybe even more so) there were a few fans with a big South Korea fans I clocked in the FS towards the end, who (unsurprisingly) got VERY excited every time Hwang Hee-Chan got the ball!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No you can't which has been a bugbear of mine since the Amex opened. No reason not to and encourages people to stay in the bar and spend more money. Other clubs do it so why can't we?

They didn't even put Soccer Saturday on until just before half time this week.

Why, Wolves lad was down injured. 42 minutes on the clock. Seemed a perfect time to go down so not to disturb others.

Don't get me started on the quality of staff the Albion employ to work the bars. They are awful but clearly fighting a losing battle as they aren't trained properly. Took 4 of them to work out how the new Guinness machine worked after the game on Saturday.
Yes, I went to the bar around 40 minutes. As per.

(The staff were much better at the Wolves game. No crazy queue all the way to the windows. More of them or better supervised?)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yes, I went to the bar around 40 minutes. As per.

(The staff were much better at the Wolves game. No crazy queue all the way to the windows. More of them or better supervised?)
Bad fan! ;)

Worst it's been for a while in the lounges.

Before the game lad asked the bloke in front of me in the queue if he was waiting. He said no I'm being served. Rather than serve the next person in the queue (me) he went off and started dicking about collecting glasses.

After the game I queued for 15 minutes, watched 4 girls not know how to work the Guinness machine whilst the bar manager just ignored them struggling. I still had two people in front of me. Then a group of blokes walked in and straight up to the dippy girl who had managed to get said Guinness machine working served them and ignored the queue. It was at that point I gave up and went home.

Probably should have waited it out as I just ended up sitting in a queue to get out of the university car park. On that note if you are going straight over at the round-a-bout don't be a **** and get in the left hand lane. Those of us wanting to go towards Lewes shouldn't have to wait because you are a selfish git.

Thank goodness I'm back to taxis for the rest of the season. Too stressful driving and sobriety is not fun even when you win 6-0.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why Wolves lad was down injured. 42 minutes on the clock. Seemed a perfect time to go
We're talking about different people then, I'm not going to make a thing about it, it's their choice, just seemed odd to me.

(I've sat through enough games were I could/should have gone for a wander after about 10 mins!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here