Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Rolf

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
And can you guess who's the next tv personality who it turns out has been a naughty boy? It's not difficult ;)
This is all gossip surely? I’ve heard people whispering who it is without any proof. A classic rumour in that sense. Because Someone THAT high profile after all the other headlines surely would have been interviewed by now, at least? It’s very different situation to other disgraced celebs not in public eye as much nor as recent.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Rolfaroo

Plenty if synonyms for ‘nonce’ here seeing as you are interested:

I've seen the Crazy World of Arthur Brown. Twice. :oops:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
This is all gossip surely? I’ve heard people whispering who it is without any proof. A classic rumour in that sense. Because Someone THAT high profile after all the other headlines surely would have been interviewed by now, at least? It’s very different situation to other disgraced celebs not in public eye as much nor as recent.
Very true. My source is an ex policeman who claims to still have contacts in the force. All alleged and of course could be total bull!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Rolf performed at my Student Union's Summer Ball back in the mid-90s.

He turned up wearing a leather biker jacket and asked me to carry his easel up to the outside tent area.

Conjure up in your mind a pompous old lad in his mid-60s with an over-sized ego trying too hard to be cool. That was Rolf then.

Having got there, he got a few photos with the 20-something girls and kissed one of them full on the lips in front of her boyfriend.

Whilst his show with painting and singing was entertaining with his undeniable talent, he wasn't in danger of receiving a future invite.

Based on what I saw and more specifically who I met, when I heard about his abuse cases, I'll admit to being surprised, but not shocked.

I hope those he abused can get some degree of peace from his passing.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
IMG_2204.jpeg

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
And can you guess who's the next tv personality who it turns out has been a naughty boy? It's not difficult ;)
I doubt it will ever come out and even if it does not much will be done about it. For every Rolf there is Roman Polanski and Kevin Spacey.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I doubt it will ever come out and even if it does not much will be done about it. For every Rolf there is Roman Polanski and Kevin Spacey.
I'm not so sure of that. In particular the indecent haste in which a colleague has distanced themselves suggests they think a revelation is incoming.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
He lived for far too long.
Why can't these paedos be spotted earlier? Surely they all have certain traits that can be spotted? I thought I heard once that many live near schools or playgrounds, does anyone know if that is true?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Rolf Harris apparently experienced breathing difficulties moments before his death, wheezing and trying catch his breath But nurses ignored it, as they thought he was just doing a Rolf Harris

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here