Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
And CMS for Lingard, and KLL for Buckley.......Willllllllllllll, Willllllllll Buckley doesn't run down the wing enough for me (at full pace which we know he has got in his locker)...............

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
starting with andrews and jfc in the middle of the park is suicide.

i personally think if Stephens not fit....play him anyway! .........or Ince instead. Orlandi was awful saturday when we didn't have the ball.

Dec 29, 2011
starting with andrews and jfc in the middle of the park is suicide.

i personally think if Stephens not fit....play him anyway! .........or Ince instead. Orlandi was awful saturday when we didn't have the ball.

JFC can't start, Andrews needs to start, therefore Ince can't start. I think Lopez playing central and Lingard/March playing attacking midfield would work. We used to have such depth in midfield, it now seems all our best players are injured or out of form.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And CMS for Lingard, and KLL for Buckley.......Willllllllllllll, Willllllllll Buckley doesn't run down the wing enough for me (at full pace which we know he has got in his locker)...............
TBH even if it's not said, it has to be in the back of Will's mind, Buckley needs to get to the end of this season injury free.
A summer off then ready to go in August.

He needs to choose his moments wisely and make them count, not chase up and down after everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here