Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Couldn't agree more with many of the positive posts about Rohan. He really does look like he isn't in control of his limbs and off balance but comes out the other end of challenges with the ball every time. He is very entertaining to watch.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think that last night was one of Ince best nights he was far better than JFC who I thought was poor 1st half but improved slightly 2nd half. Both were chasing thd shadows of Barton and Morrison but that is to be expected due to their lack of experience. To say that Ince is better than Bridcutt is a ridiculous statement and burden to place on his shoulders. He may be one day but not at the moment.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I dont think that last night was one of Ince best nights he was far better than JFC who I thought was poor 1st half but improved slightly 2nd half. Both were chasing thd shadows of Barton and Morrison but that is to be expected due to their lack of experience. To say that Ince is better than Bridcutt is a ridiculous statement and burden to place on his shoulders. He may be one day but not at the moment.

Whilst you're here, tell us again how shit Dunk is, and how he cannot head the ball.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whilst you're here, tell us again how shit Dunk is, and how he cannot head the ball.

Last night was IMHO Dunks best game for us and he showed that he had learnt or rather been taught how to head the ball and get distance on it rather than just let it hit his head and go straight up in the air. So much so that I think he should keep the shirt at Bolton.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I loved little Liam - but his was not the loss it could have been as Ince looks to be a tremendous prospect. He is raw of course - but his physical presence and determination means that we can hold our own in a midfield battle. He has not played that many games still - so it will be a pleasure to watch him progress.

Of course I knew that when he played his first DS match at Lancing. I said he looked like one to watch.*

*not really. I did see him and he did look to have something about him when he carried the ball forward. But he was not stand-out.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Oscar had him man marking Ravel and he did a brilliant job.

Yes - he certainly had a watching brief on Ravel. It was not a man-marking role in the old sense that he followed him about at the expense of his own game - but he was never far away and was always watching for him.

JFC is only young and is still developing. He made some forward runs last night - but he needs more of them, and he needs to develop a killer pass. He looks a bit predictable.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A QPR fan asked me last night "Who is that Vierra type bloke in your midfield? He was awesome."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here