Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince up on intent to cause GBH charge ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
'Rising star footballer' i guess footballer whose career hasnt progressed as hoped didnt have the same ring or potential headline impact

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Doesn't look very "footballer".

616a4b1b818a0fc71741be9b60eed012.png

Lyon St is a bit of a shithole in a less than salubrious area. No way will he live there. Why would an ex-Chelsea player playing for Brighton, with a loan spell back in London live in Southampton? The Slough story also says he was seen in court in Slough, not Reading. My guess is the local rag have mixed up case details with someone else.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lyon St is a bit of a shithole in a less than salubrious area. No way will he live there. Why would an ex-Chelsea player playing for Brighton, with a loan spell back in London live in Southampton? The Slough story also says he was seen in court in Slough, not Reading. My guess is the local rag have mixed up case details with someone else.

The pictures in the Sun of him appearing in court, and his lawyer's comments, would contradict this sadly.

Brian O’Neill, defending, said: “He is a professional footballer with a championship side. He has a great deal to lose. He has everything to lose.”

Mr O’Neill told the court his client, who chose his lawyer after O’Neill represented one of his teammates, admitted being present at the time of the attack but denied being the culprit.

“The Crown alleges he rushed forward with a Jack Daniels bottle and leaped in the air, striking the complainant on the head and causing a nasty head injury,” Mr O’Neill said

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
“The Crown alleges he rushed forward with a Jack Daniels bottle and leaped in the air, striking the complainant on the head and causing a nasty head injury,” Mr O’Neill said[/I]
That's the defence sorted.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's the defence sorted.

:D:D

The defence alleges he ambled forward with a Jack Daniels bottle and in attempting to leap in the air in a vain attempt to strike the complainant on the head, tripped over and dropped the bottle, which was then picked up by someone else

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Bloody kids. Still there are plenty of idiots out there who provoke this type of thing in a drunken environment, but occasionally they pick on the wrong person. I’m not condoning what allegedly happened but I would guess he would be claiming self defense. There are plenty of drunk cocky ar5eholess wanting trouble on a night out and sometimes they end up getting it themselves.

NSC Legal Disclaimer: I know nothing!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Bloody kids. Still there are plenty of idiots out there who provoke this type of thing in a drunken environment, but occasionally they pick on the wrong person. I’m not condoning what allegedly happened but I would guess he would be claiming self defense. There are plenty of drunk cocky ar5eholess wanting trouble on a night out and sometimes they end up getting it themselves.

NSC Legal Disclaimer: I know nothing!

The victim was a bouncer coming to the aid of someone else according to the story.

Sorry to hear this but no judgemental crap from me. Whatever he's done or not, I trust he will live and learn like we all do when we make mistakes. Was pleased Hughton tried him at centre back the other night, I think Oscar damaged his career by switching him to midfield where I don't think he quite has the touch to play at Prem level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here