Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince to go on loan?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I like the player and I hope he stays. Deficiences in technique are made up for by power, strength and a bit of pace. Not a player I would like to see on the opposing side. He played well againgst Arsenal and I think has a role to play. Not so good if we had a fussy referee that day though?

A Naylor thinks it is laughable. I think it will be he older players like Holla that have no room in the future (like Colunga).

Why can't we swop Baldock for an aspiring striker? Or Murphy for a genuine pacey player?

Naylor thinks a loan to Wednesday is laughable. He is not commenting on a loan elsewhere.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
It will be one of the biggest mistakes the club has ever made to let Ince go. A bigger mistake in my view than not renewing Murray's contract. I hope he stays and is given enough playing time to prove himself. Is Sidwell really a better option long term? If Ince was given a contract to Jun 18, as I believe is the case, surely he's good enough to keep?

I know it is a game of opinions, but I just can't see what the attraction is with Rohan Ince. Whenever I see him play he looks lost. The game just passes him by. I know that very occasionally he makes a great tackle and everyone stands to applaud, but a part from that he does very little.

Personally I think he is a League 1 payer at best and would not be sorry if he left the club on a permanent basis in this window.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He seems not to have progressed much in the last year or so - even gone backwards a bit. Loaning him out seems a good idea, but not to Wednesday.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It will be one of the biggest mistakes the club has ever made to let Ince go. A bigger mistake in my view than not renewing Murray's contract. I hope he stays and is given enough playing time to prove himself. Is Sidwell really a better option long term?

given his age clearly not. but to get us over the line this season, he is the short term option. Ince needs to go on loan to get experience and determine if he is therefore going to develop as expected.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know it is a game of opinions, but I just can't see what the attraction is with Rohan Ince. Whenever I see him play he looks lost. The game just passes him by. I know that very occasionally he makes a great tackle and everyone stands to applaud, but a part from that he does very little.

Personally I think he is a League 1 payer at best and would not be sorry if he left the club on a permanent basis in this window.

Exactly my view.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I still blame him for putting us under pressure at Derby with his awful hospital pass.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not all the time. He definitely needs games.

Indeed he does for it was his suicidal backpass that led to the build up of Derbys second goal. When all he had to do was hoof it into touch.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You mean the pass that happened a good 2 minutes before Gordon Greer cocked up? (again)

Greer didn't touch him. It happened right in front of me. We should never have got into that situation in the last minutes of the game.

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
Greer didn't touch him. It happened right in front of me. We should never have got into that situation in the last minutes of the game.

All he had to do was stand up to him and block the cross, diving in like that as you said in the last minutes of the game was just stupidity and it's a shame that Ince was used as a scapegoat for that goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here