Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rogue One - A Star Wars Story Teaser Trailer

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I think it is my favourite Star Wars related film... it has that grubby, grittiness of The Force Awakens, good acting, some fun nods to the main films, a good storyline and I'm sure most will love it. The violence isn't too bad at all...an 8 year old should be fine with it. Nothing gory or lingering.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Cant wait for this. Seeing it on sunday at the IMax, Crawley with my 10 year old.
Heard nothing but good reviews so far from those that have seen previews etc..

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Lovin the positivity here - Am going to Imax Waterloo on Sunday 9.30 with 8+10 Y/old kids.

Did 3D for TFA, and although didn't diminish the film, am going 2D this time.

Fantastic Beasts tonight at Clapham Picture house too; should be thoroughly cinema'd out by Sunday midday.. :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Saw it last night, SUPURB, does its best to be stand alone as well, love Jin, love all the characters and the end sent a shiver down my spine! Shall I tell them?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Lots of Dads making out they HAD to take their kids :rolleyes:

Taking my daughters Sunday :D

Going with my mate on Monday and will take my 7 year old if i deem it suitable, although i may need to watch it again to be sure :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lots of Dads making out they HAD to take their kids :rolleyes:

Taking my daughters Sunday :D
My daughter's seen Star Wars about as much as I have, she loves it. Some parents use Xmas as the carrot/stick to threaten their children with at this time of year, I used Star Wars :)

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Excellent and really looking forward to seeing it.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
BFI Imax'd it this morning.

9/10 from me. (Up there with Hook)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm all ears as long as it's not a spoiler!
Well it is a spoiler, but it's so tiny it doesn't matter. I'll write it underneath this, in small letters, in white. Highlight what I've written and you'll see it. Don't quote it though, as that will make it show up.

At the beginning of the movie you see a man, woman, and their child, and the baddies come. My daughter was in a complete tiz about their fate, but she needn't have been. For the sake of getting through the beginning of the film, I'd tell your child that the baddies come to a family at the start of the film, but that the family don't die.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Well it is a spoiler, but it's so tiny it doesn't matter. I'll write it underneath this, in small letters, in white. Highlight what I've written and you'll see it. Don't quote it though, as that will make it show up.

Well, one of them does.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can you delete what you've quoted from me, as it makes it show up.
In reply to your post, I'm not sure that's clear. Could be injured.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Go it's better than the force awakens...probably the best of the whole lote
I enjoyed it a lot, but I wouldn't rank it as the best. Probably because I'm a SW fan, and this one was about the least Star Warsie - ie, lack of jedi etc. Which will of course suit a lot of other people.

Question:
In the trailer, we see Jin saying "This is a rebellion isn't it? I rebel"

Was it cut from the film? I didn't see it, but it might be because I was trying to stop my daughter from talking :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here