Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rochdale vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just got to Rochdale. Seems marginally less rough than Oldham though we just had bloke in a Man City shirt leap out of his car to say "don't go up there, there's loads of Pakis up there"; nice!

LMFAO - quality. I'm sure his intentions were good!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Just got to Rochdale. Seems marginally less rough than Oldham though we just had bloke in a Man City shirt leap out of his car to say "don't go up there, there's loads of Pakis up there"; nice!
:laugh: Classy.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I'm seriously hungover and can't handle too much stress or agitation. Would much appreciate a relaxing, easy win for the Albion, 0-3 please.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just jumped on the Gus Bus here in Port Canaveral for an expected bumpy ride this afternoon.
Keep the updates coming, some of us are at work & rely on this to follow the game. No commentary here & I won't be asking for a friggin link to a live stream either!

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Afternoon, tricky game this today, would happily take a point. Although you can't help but feel 3 points would all but take us up...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
2 - nil to Albion me thinks, new job keeping me sooooo busy this is the first match for me for some time.:albion2:

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
TEAM NEWS

Albion boss Gus Poyet makes two changes to the side that won 1-0 at Dagenham & Redbridge in midweek, with Radostin Kishishev and Chris Wood returning to the starting line-up.

Kishishev replaces Craig Noone in midfield, while Wood starts in place of Fran Sandaza alongside Glenn Murray.

Rochdale boss Keith Hill names the same side that won 2-0 against Charlton Athletic on Tuesday night.

Former Albion striker Liam Dickinson is named on the bench.

TEAMS

Rochdale: Rochdale: (4-3-3) Fon Williams; Wiseman, Dawson, Holness, R Williams; Kennedy, Done, G Jones; Adams, O'Grady, Atkinson. Subs: Edwards (GK), Barry-Murphy, Dickinson, Widdowson, Joe Thompson, Akpa Akpro, Josh Thompson.

Albion: (4-4-2) Ankergren; Calderon, Elphick, Greer, Painter; Bennett, Bridcutt, Kishishev, Dicker; Murray, Wood. Subs: Brezovan (GK), Taricco, Dunk, Noone, Sandaza, Navarro, Sparrow.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hmmmm!! interesting Paul Camalin co-commentator where everyone else not that I'm worried PC is OK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here