Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rochdale vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The pitch at Spotland is usually crap due to the rugby played on it but if they havent had much rain it may be ok. Dont know if there is a rugby match this evening on it

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
HP, I think Gus said they'd see how his ankle was in training today, but I doubt they'd rush him into a game, especially with Wood back

Thanks mate, I just thought there may have been an update since then. Either way, looking forward to what should be a decent game - new ground for me, and hopefully Massive Wood will start up top with Muzza.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Thanks mate, I just thought there may have been an update since then. Either way, looking forward to what should be a decent game - new ground for me, and hopefully Massive Wood will start up top with Muzza.

Will defintely be Wood and Muzza upfront IMO

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The pitch at Spotland is usually crap due to the rugby played on it but if they havent had much rain it may be ok. Dont know if there is a rugby match this evening on it

Makes Withdean look like the nou camp!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2-0 to us and a very slow Virgin Trains wi-fi. Massive thanks to Hitony who is meeting me at Stockport as delayed on tube this morning.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What a great game this one could be.

It has everything with both teams seemingly unbeatable at the moment and both close to achieving things.

More pivotal fro Rochdale but we are not top for nothing.

Play well , we will win

Happy with a draw and even a defeat I can take today

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Rochdale's most famous daughter, with an highly appropriate song.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just got to Rochdale. Seems marginally less rough than Oldham though we just had bloke in a Man City shirt leap out of his car to say "don't go up there, there's loads of Pakis up there"; nice!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here