Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto pre match press conference

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looking at the club website video of the press conference, it says it took place two hours ago! All that unnecessary drama!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's probably holed up in a hotel with Liz Truss

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Made it very clear that he sees March as a key player. That'll upset a few on here.

Perhaps the fact that pretty much all of our managers have held him in that regard suggests they might know better

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I wonder if RDZ wanted this morning to train with the players who returned from international duty prior to leaving for Liverpool and that's why the presser wasn't this morning.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Made it very clear that he sees March as a key player. That'll upset a few on here.

Perhaps the fact that pretty much all of our managers have held him in that regard suggests they might know better

I heard that and I hope him saying that we get to see a confident Solly. To me he is the local lad that scored the second goal that confirmed our Premier League promotion.

If he RDZ can get him scoring more and he becomes an even better player I will be really happy.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

All of our managers. But our Twitter supporters and a few on here know best.

Sent from my S61 using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Or maybe he's a total WUM looking to kick of an NSC binfest on his first presser.

Either way, I like him.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Very impressed with how much his English has improved already. Some very clever psychology picking Solly out as he probably already seen he is a confidence driven player.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Very impressed with how much his English has improved already.

Was just thinking the same. For him to field questions right away in English shows a lot of confidence and no lack of effort. Bravo.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
He says he has been spending time under water. That is ridiculous! He has either been swimming in the sea, profoundly dangerous with sewage issues or he has been off to the King Alfred for a wee dip. Ridiculous, he should have been at the training ground! De Zerbi out!:)

TNBA

TTF

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I really have no idea what to expect tomorrow. Should be exciting either way.

Very interesting that he singled out Solly like that. Especially after that training video of him pushing Solly. Guess he really thinks there is something more to get out of him?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Very impressed with how much his English has improved already. Some very clever psychology picking Solly out as he probably already seen he is a confidence driven player.
Agreed.

Solly has huge ability, he strikes the ball as cleanly as anyone in football, what let’s him down is his own doubt. Watch him shine under De Zerbi.

:)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Agreed.

Solly has huge ability, he strikes the ball as cleanly as anyone in football, what let’s him down is his own doubt. Watch him shine under De Zerbi.

:)

To be fair, he has been shining under Potter, if Roberto manages to get more he could be one of the stars of the Premier :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here