Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto De Zerbi - JOINS AS NEW HEAD COACH (4 year contract)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the my favourite clip or article posted yet. It's straight from the horse's mouth and sounds so perfectly suited to how we play(ed under Potter) that we can hit the ground running and hopefully not have any wobble or blip while he settles in.

I can't wait for the Liverpool game now!

I think we may have a manager who waves his hands around simulates headers and is very animated on the touchline. We haven't had that since Poyet. I'm in!!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I think we may have a manager who waves his hands around simulates headers and is very animated on the touchline. We haven't had that since Poyet. I'm in!!

A combination of Potter's tactical ability, man management and player development mixed with Poyet's more exuberant touchline moments is a heady mix.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
very interesting clip from the man himself about why he likes to play from the back. though the entire thread (which is a few tweets in by the time this clip shows up) is a very nice read for anyone sti wanting to know more about how his team's play

[tweet]1572189978356219904[/tweet]

He's charismatic

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Might be tempting fate, but it's a good job no-one panicked, threw their toys out of the pram or had a meltdown when Potter and co hot-footed it to West London (or Cobham). I'm so glad they put faith in the hierarchy of the club to get a decent replacement in pronto.

Ah... :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here