Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Robert Sanchez to Chelsea for £25m plus add-ons

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
They’ve already spent £14m on the keeper that played last night to replace Raya
It's been impressive how poor Flekken has looked so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they panic buy another goalkeeper toward the end of the window - assuming they do sell Raya, which doesn't look guaranteed at this stage.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
It's been impressive how poor Flekken has looked so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they panic buy another goalkeeper toward the end of the window - assuming they do sell Raya, which doesn't look guaranteed at this stage.

He is responsible for this classic.

It's a strange one from Brentford. van Gaal rated him quite highly and called him up to the Dutch squad. but not many people do here in The Netherlands. He's 30 now and only started playing regular top flight football a couple of years ago. On his day he can be a phenomenal player but does make some glaring mistakes. Obviously their scouting system and analytics have seen something in him, but I struggle to see it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Surely we are not gonna do these twats any favours by loaning them a player ?! Match made in heaven these two but they can pay !!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Surely we are not gonna do these twats any favours by loaning them a player ?! Match made in heaven these two but they can pay !!

We just need to get him off the wage bill as he’s earning a lot of money to do nothing.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great competition for Kepa

Attachments

• IMG_2534.jpeg
    IMG_2534.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 121

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
I know it doesnt work like this, but seeing as he basically refused to be on the bench, we shouldnt be paying him.
Im pretty sure if anyone of us refused to do our job we would very quickly not be paid
He is training though? So he is not refusing to do his whole job

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004

I'm sure their fans are furious at the idea of developing one of our young players for us...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He is training though? So he is not refusing to do his whole job
He’s not featured in any training media but then he’s highly likely to be training on his on his own and the club are deliberately keeping him out of any photos and videos posted online.

He may have also been told to stay away from training by the club.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
He’s not featured in any training media but then he’s highly likely to be training on his on his own and the club are deliberately keeping him out of any photos and videos posted online.

He may have also been told to stay away from training by the club.
Very different if he is refusing to train and being told not to.
Also just because he is not in media posts does not mean he isn't there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here