[Albion] Robert Sanchez to Chelsea for £25m plus add-ons

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We'll be lucky to get many millions for him.

But he cost nothing so it'll be mostly all profit.

A big sell on fee for the time he has mended his attitude might be the way forward.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
I for one hope we are withholding his pay if he's not making himself available. If I didn't fancy going to my work for a month or two I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be paid, or I'd be fired.
If he turns up for training he is at work. Not making himself available for games is just missing part of his job not all of it. It's like not attending a meeting once a week.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can't help but wonder whether he'll look back at that Premier 6th place celebrations, which he was a major part of, and deserved to be at and think WTF :facepalm:

I'm sure he won't at the moment, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of 'noise' in the transfer window and give it 2 or 3 years :shrug:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I can't help but wonder whether he'll look back at that Premier 6th place celebrations, which he was a major part of, and deserved to be at and think WTF :facepalm:

I'm sure he won't at the moment, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of 'noise' in the transfer window :shrug:
Keepers are a strange breed. Like drummers. I get the impression that he is just not a massive team player. The one spot on the pitch you can kind of get away with that is the goal keeper, that is until you have an super massive intergalactic strop!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Keepers are a strange breed. Like drummers. I get the impression that he is just not a massive team player. The one spot on the pitch you can kind of get away with that is the goal keeper, that is until you have an super massive intergalactic strop!
Drummers ? As @zefarelly will explain, bass players are worse, halfway between a drummer and a musician :wink:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Drummers ? As @zefarelly will explain, bass players are worse, halfway between a drummer and a musician :wink:
Hey! I'll have you know I have to practice really hard to hit the root note in time.

Can't wait for the day I get to use the second string.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hey! I'll have you know I have to practice really hard to hit the root note in time.

True Story - Bass player decides to teach his daughter to play.

Monday - this is A
Tuesday - This is G
Thursday - why didn't you turn up for your lesson yesterday ?

Sorry Dad, I had a gig :wink:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Is that when we get to use another finger?

It's terribly exciting.

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Is that when we get to use another finger?

It's terribly exciting.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems Mitrovic is going down the same path as Sanchez. I wonder if a Saudi club might come in for Sanchez too?

Silva on Mitrovic

"As you know, he is not going to play tomorrow, he didn't play last Wednesday, he is not working properly with his team-mates, and when I say it is not the ideal scenario, this is the situation."

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The in-game mention of David Raya not playing as he's been heavily linked with another club - Bayern by all accounts - had me checking to see if anyone is interested in our want-away keeper yet.

There's one mention of Villarreal, which I think is new, but nothing else...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
So disappointing. He could've been a top keeper but his behaviour since losing his place to Steele is so questionable that he may have blown his chance of any top moves

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
The in-game mention of David Raya not playing as he's been heavily linked with another club - Bayern by all accounts - had me checking to see if anyone is interested in our want-away keeper yet.

There's one mention of Villarreal, which I think is new, but nothing else...

Didn’t we get him from Valencia or at least the region? Possibly someone making 2 plus 2 add up to 5.
Loving the you tube links at the bottom of the page btw!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports