Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Robert Sanchez to Chelsea for £25m plus add-ons

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
They probably could. I would suggest circa £15m.

Talk of £30m is fanciful. It would put him among the most expensive transfers of all time. He's a very average top flight keeper.

Most Spanish clubs are broke. I believe last season only 4 clubs in La Liga spent over €30m and their wage bills will be significantly less than ours, whilst Sanchez is on Premier League wages.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Expecting his first child with his missus so that’s nice I suppose
So how chuffed is his Mrs about the timing of his huff? There she is bloated and sweaty in the hot weather but offset by hubby on decent money and living in the chilled cosmopolitan town of Brighton. Really makes you think that when he chucked the toys out he had a clear plan in mind. Just maybe his old mentor Roberts was somehow going to pave way to a move to Chelsea. As yet that move doesn't look like happening.

So there she is about to drop the sprog and no idea where they are going to be based and away from any friends she may have made here. So just maybe it's not just us fans who may be muttering " you Moody twat " :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So how chuffed is his Mrs about the timing of his huff? There she is bloated and sweaty in the hot weather but offset by hubby on decent money and living in the chilled cosmopolitan town of Brighton. Really makes you think that when he chucked the toys out he had a clear plan in mind. Just maybe his old mentor Roberts was somehow going to pave way to a move to Chelsea. As yet that move doesn't look like happening.

So there she is about to drop the sprog and no idea where they are going to be based and away from any friends she may have made here. So just maybe it's not just us fans who may be muttering " you Moody twat " :)
I’m going to assume she has a lifestyle that would be unachievable were it not for her relationship to Rob, and if it means a move up to Surrey she will probably be ok

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m going to assume she has a lifestyle that would be unachievable were it not for her relationship to Rob, and if it means a move up to Surrey she will probably be ok
Others that have gone to Chelsea didn't move away, did they? It's commutable.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Most Spanish clubs are broke. I believe last season only 4 clubs in La Liga spent over €30m and their wage bills will be significantly less than ours, whilst Sanchez is on Premier League wages.
We’re one of the lowest payers of wages in the league, and Bob is not one of our highest earners.

He could easily pick up similar to what he is on now in Spain, Italy or one of Frances bigger teams.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Undav seems to have lost quite a bit of bulk,I really like how he turned it around in the latter part of the season,he did the complete opposite of Sanchez he worked hard after a long period of non selection and knuckled down and showed the manager and the very sceptical supporters that he is indeed a very good footballer.

My favourite moment from last season was when he scored at Arsenal held his arms up aloft with a huge smile on his face,then saw the whole team charging at him and his face went from joy to Oh crap I'm about to be demolished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here