Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Rise of the Planet of the Cyclists

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
all for cycling unless the cyclist chooses to look a bellend in tour de france attire.

Clip in pedals , gloves , lycra + accesories. It's like they are all trying to out do each other to look the most unattractive to women

Cycling gear is very functional. Clip in pedals and the correct fitting clothing make a huge difference to both speed and comfort, particularly on longer rides.

Certainly no less attractive than a fat middle aged man wearing a replica football shirt.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
The comments section is a must read!! Some brilliance on there

I quite like this one

Knowitall2636 mins ago
0You sound like a proper donut , if I knew where you Chained your bike I'd definitely steal it just to upset you. I bet you're one of those annoying cyclists who wear all the spandex thinking they're part of the Tour de France !!

The Argus comments section is a community of it's own. Brilliant.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
all for cycling unless the cyclist chooses to look a bellend in tour de france attire.

Clip in pedals , gloves , lycra + accesories. It's like they are all trying to out do each other to look the most unattractive to women

I wouldn't be so harsh on these bellends, they will be doing you a massive favour in the attractive to women stakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here