NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The REMF Golf Day should now be known as "Tony's
Day, a REMF Fundraiser"

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Very sad news. Not only a great supporter of the club, but a big supporter and contributor to AITC (and other charities) as a leading light for the REMF.

Please could someone DM to get in touch re an obituary and picture for the Bolton programme and on the web.

RIP Tony.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
What dreadful news, my thoughts are with his family and friends,

I only met him once, at a REMF game, he seemed like a really nice guy, who gave up so much of his own time for the benefit of others.

RIP

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Very sad news. Not only a great supporter of the club, but a big supporter and contributor to AITC (and other charities) as a leading light for the REMF.

Please could someone DM to get in touch re an obituary and picture for the Bolton programme and on the web.

RIP Tony.

I can do this

D

Deleted User X18H

Very sad news RIP Tony.

Worthy of an half hour NSC blackout not shut down, just an alotted half hour when no one posts in memory of Tony.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Even though have known about the seriousness of his illness for a while it is still a massive shock.

Like others have said Tony really was one of the good guys. I have had the pleasure of knowing him for 12 years since REMF golf day in 2002 and have enjoyed so many of his Prestonville golf society days since. he really was a guy that deserved a long and happy retirement.

RIP mate, you are going to be missed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here