Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Rob Titchener

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Rob will probably get custody of Henry. He'll have a stammer then to add to his linguistic problems.

PG

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Listeners have donated £94K in her fictional name, which is going to be donated to women's refuges to help against domestic abuse.

Men also get abused but feel shame in admitting it, let alone reporting it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So Rob recovers....goes for custody of baby and Henry...Kirsty is Helens only defence ...but she will be painted by Robs defence (paid for by his rich family) as vindictive ..so
no hope there..Tom might stand against him as Rob wasn't very supportive of his bangers...maybe Charlie will come back and testify over the blocked drains...mind you then his kiss with Adam will be revealed...Adams husband will leave him and then the GG hotel will collapse through the loss of a top chef...o my I've only scratched the surface! ...Oh almost forgot who's going to run the shop!!!!!!!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pregnant wife Helen has just stabbed him to death, apparently (oh, those hormones!). She said he'd never see his unborn child and when trying to leave the marital home, he got annoyed and tried to stop her. Not with the knife, I hasten to add, but this came about because he was a bit of a control freak, checking her phone and telling her what pleases him dress-wise etc. Of course, the pro- feminist BBC will develop the story to try and justify the murder. I think this policy developed around the time 'Woman's Hour' stopped doing recipes (I mean, who would expect a woman at home in the mornings to actually have to cook?
Rob was a nasty piece of work....oh he's still alive. Bugger.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Scriptwriters bottled it, I suspect under instructions from the sinister BBC apparatchiks. This was the programme's most compelling storyline in years (possibly ever) and about time they had a properly dysfunctional family set up, they could have run it subtly for years, smouldering away.

They cashed in the chips of this story way too early.
Or maybe not... :moo:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ursula will be back :(
Along with Bruce...

84386d068af0d8378ff3f2107e51ebc3.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here