Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What kind of a dog was Oskar?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
kizzy about 8 years ago she was still fit when she decided to go went out one morning and stayed out, one of my neighbours found her outside their summerhouse just peacefully laying there,waiting for me to go and get her.

Attachments

• kizzy in the tree.jpg
    kizzy in the tree.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 167

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Always sorry to hear, this type of sad news.
I take comfort in the fact that our dogs would have had a bloody good time, as I'm sure Oskar did.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Terribly sorry to hear of your loss.

They become like part of the family and when they go you mourn their loss like a family member too.

Finally deciding to put my old fella down a few years ago was one of the toughest decisions i've made in my life.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:down:

Sorry to hear this.

My cat was put down a few months ago. She's been alive almost 17 years, she was older than me. We got her at 4. I remember going to get her. She was there for me every step of my childhood so I can totally sympathise with you.

I'm sorry to hear of Oskar's passing. Well done though. Only thing worse than loosing a pet is keeping it in pain. Takes balls to do it though, breaks yoru heart.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sad to hear your news US. I'm sure Oskar had loads of love in his life & wanted for nowt, but I'm sure that means little in the way of consolation to you at present.

I feel for you.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Is 16 years quite a good innings for a doggy?

I'm more of a cat man myself, and I think they last about 17 or 18.

Depending on the size of the dog, 16 is a good age. One of ours, Tess, the friendliest Alsation you could ever meet is well into her 14th Year and is slowly faltering but still mobile and very happy. My sincere sympathies Gareth, I know you'll wander about for the next few weeks wondering where he's hiding. Maybe in a few weeks you should get another, I hate not having a dog.

Electrik Blue

Jun 12, 2007
had to have my old girlie PTS a few weeks ago, she was 15.7, it heart breaking, I know how you feel, chin up, it will gete better:angel:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Very sad news.
I only knew Rose-Bud (Mrs J's doggy) for two years but it really upset me when she had to go, caught me completely unawares.
RIP Oskar.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Mrsww owns him

<---------

But being afraid that he might leave soon,we now have two younger ones.

Is it too soon to think of a new friend ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here