Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Hereford United

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Hopefully they dont get bad owners again then.

Shame the FA doesn't do more to help clubs, seems their way of helping is fining or punishing clubs. I know clubs and owners arnt kids and the FA dont want to baby sit, but at the end of the day Im sure pro (and non pro) clubs pay members fees to the FA, and that should come with more help and teams sometimes need the FA's so called expertise help.

I simply don't think the FA really are that bothered,Macclesfield Town recently hosted Torquay Utd,yes that's right Torquay for a Tuesday night fixture in the Conference just where is the sense in that ?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I hope they disappear and never come back. Bunch of w******** no better that
f****** luton dump-town

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Very sad. Real football club followed by real fans. I've been thee quite a few times & still have my ticket from THAT match. Every other match that I've ever attended has been totally insignificant by comparison.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
News today that following the demise of Hereford United, Hereford FC have been formed and will be taking over the lease of Edgar Street with a target to be up and running for August. Applying to the League for a place in the lower echelons of the FL structure. Looking good for them after a long hard struggle by local businesses and the Supporters Trust.

Great news!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
News today that following the demise of Hereford United, Hereford FC have been formed and will be taking over the lease of Edgar Street with a target to be up and running for August. Applying to the League for a place in the lower echelons of the FL structure. Looking good for them after a long hard struggle by local businesses and the Supporters Trust.

Great news!

is good news, lets hope they can manage a Wimbledon

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace

Great news!

Indeed, excellent news.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here