Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ring of fire

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
I still don't get why ROF is played, you may as well play Waterloo by Abba as its probably got more of a connection as it won Eurovision when staged in Brighton and most people will known Waterloo couldn't escape if I wanted to Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you Oh, oh Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you

Maybe a NSC vote for new songs before the start of the game

Not forgetting ONJ with the UK entry. Catchy to say the very least!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not forgetting ONJ with the UK entry. Catchy to say the very least!

Blimey, I never knew Australia used to be in Europe, how could that possibly be a UK entry? I assume it crashed and burned in true UK style?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
When the teams came out for the 2nd half at Derby, they played 'Welcome To The Jungle'. Not sure if it's a regular thing, but sounded quite good.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I get slightly anxious when I see the ref looking a bit itchy, wanting to start the game but is in two minds about it because we're still blaring out ROF. Makes me think he might take against us from the start - and I've been proved right many times as I seem to spend a lot of time booing the referee when we're losing or drawing.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I guess a lot of it is down to age, I enjoy it all because I know my 10 & 12 years olds absolutely love it all, in fact the youngest always seems disspaointed when the game actually starts. Like anything you can participate, or not, I don't really but the lads do.

Rather like the guy trying to whip everyone up in the SWC, good luck to him, but I come to watch more than sing.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I still don't get why ROF is played, you may as well play Waterloo by Abba as its probably got more of a connection as it won Eurovision when staged in Brighton and most people will known Waterloo couldn't escape if I wanted to Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you Oh, oh Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you

Maybe a NSC vote for new songs before the start of the game

Ring of Fire is played because the FANS turned into anthem at Fulham away under Nathan Jones and the club picked up on it. Cannot understand the antipathy to it on here from some people, miserable gits.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
You mean you don't already, followed by heading a imaginary ball when Ulloa scores, maybe its just me then
I do the screaming bit on my occasional visits but this just seems to trigger pitying, scornful or quizzical looks from the desiccated JCLs sprinkled across the sparsely populated corners of WSL. CJTCs the lot of em!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ring of Fire is played because the FANS turned into anthem at Fulham away under Nathan Jones and the club picked up on it. Cannot understand the antipathy to it on here from some people, miserable gits.
Not even sure why it started there......other than to keep moving to try to keep warm

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here