Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ring of fire

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ring of Fire caught on at Fulham with Nathan Jones in temporary charge. We've had it ever since.
I love Put Your Hands for Brighton in the Fanzone. Well done Norman.

Sussex by the Sea is ours and unique. Love them all.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I have started to like it - especially the scarf twirling. It is just the timing of it I don't agree with. Should stop at least 30 secs before KO to allow for more spontaneous singing to take over.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Having the words up on the screen for GOSBTS I find really tin pot and cringeworthy but I accept others wanted it so am going with the flow.

I think all of these things from the clubs point of view is 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' but they are trying hard to build an atmosphere which is commendable.

I find it cringeworthy that fans can't sing the right f*cking words even though it's on a big f*cking screen for them......idiots

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I like it. I wish we'd make more of it and then perhaps it would be less cringeworthy for others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
We should all scream "Storeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer" when the last goal at the Goldstone goes in. Fun for the kids, reinforces history and, if enough of us do it, it will frighten the **** out of anyone not paying attention.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Having the words up on the screen for GOSBTS I find really tin pot and cringeworthy but I accept others wanted it so am going with the flow.

I think all of these things from the clubs point of view is 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' but they are trying hard to build an atmosphere which is commendable.

Having the lyrics on the screen is embarrassing.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We should all scream "Storeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer" when the last goal at the Goldstone goes in. Fun for the kids, reinforces history and, if enough of us do it, it will frighten the **** out of anyone not paying attention.

You mean you don't already, followed by heading a imaginary ball when Ulloa scores, maybe its just me then

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
"Stand or Fall" (lyrics on the screen for *another* season though... still far too many people not actually getting it right!)

"Hands up for Brighton" & Fanzone. Must keep. As a SWC flag-waver I think this is ever so slightly cringe-worthy... but the kids love it and anything that works for them we should keep.... therefore I will enthusiastically join in, wave my flag and, more often than I would really like, appear on the big screen.

"ROF" ... a great away-day, one-off that was adopted briefly, tailed off a bit and then club did a great job of adopting, providing the music and encouraging. I personally think this is great, especially when the Ref seems to want to wait for us to finish before blowing the whistle. I have to admit that I don't join in though. I turn around (from my position in the front row) and watch the STUNNING view behind and above us!

I do think that we don't make enough of Norman's Praise You ["We've come a long, long way together..."] I think we could (with his blessing) make a *lot* more of this. It really is the perfect song for our club.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
"Stand or Fall" (lyrics on the screen for *another* season though... still far too many people not actually getting it right!)

"Hands up for Brighton" & Fanzone. Must keep. As a SWC flag-waver I think this is ever so slightly cringe-worthy... but the kids love it and anything that works for them we should keep.... therefore I will enthusiastically join in, wave my flag and, more often than I would really like, appear on the big screen.

"ROF" ... a great away-day, one-off that was adopted briefly, tailed off a bit and then club did a great job of adopting, providing the music and encouraging. I personally think this is great, especially when the Ref seems to want to wait for us to finish before blowing the whistle. I have to admit that I don't join in though. I turn around (from my position in the front row) and watch the STUNNING view behind and above us!

I do think that we don't make enough of Norman's Praise You ["We've come a long, long way together..."] I think we could (with his blessing) make a *lot* more of this. It really is the perfect song for our club.

I agree with all of your comments and just had to respond to show my signature!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I still don't get why ROF is played, you may as well play Waterloo by Abba as its probably got more of a connection as it won Eurovision when staged in Brighton and most people will known Waterloo couldn't escape if I wanted to Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you Oh, oh Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you

Maybe a NSC vote for new songs before the start of the game

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Praise You is played after every game at home. I think that is the perfect time to play it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here