Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Right, that was a lot of fun but tomorrow your club needs you

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Being based in Scotland I won’t be there but will be sending energetic vibes. Joking aside when a manager who has given us so much asks for something in return I really hope we can step up. Make it hostile, get us off to a fast start.

If we get the first goal they have to come out at us and we could batter them.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
IMG_1860.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yep, no getting angsty and whinging when we’re passing it about a lot (I expect we’ll have plenty of the ball), they’ll be tough to break down and play with 10 men back

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
I'm looking forward to the two sides of the North stand singing completely different songs at the same time, making it impossible to build any sort of atmosphere 👍

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I've got a suggestion... if the NSK hear a chant that the bunch under the screen have started... join in. And if the bunch under the screen hear a chant that the NSK have started... join in. I reckon it's best not to sing two different songs at the same time...

Nicks

I've got a suggestion... if the NSK hear a chant that the bunch under the screen have started... join in. And if the bunch under the screen hear a chant that the NSK have started... join in. I reckon it's best not to sing two different songs at the same time...
Also there are 3 more stands in the AMEX so please feel free to start a song.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Tomorrow is very important. We can be brilliant at times and outplay some of the best teams in Europe. (Even City and Liverpool don't frighten me any more). However, if we want to be a regular top 10 team then we have to consistently beat the bottom 10. A day like tomorrow, coming off a big European win, injuries stacking up and only 3 days in between is the sort of match that really top teams dig deep and get a result.

It's not going to be as exciting as recent games, it may not be pretty (and we've been spoilt for that lately) and we'll need to dig deep, but let's face it, after the Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean, we really should be able to get behind the team and help get them over the line :albion2:

Then we can all have a much needed break for a couple of weeks :smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep, after which
And then GOSBTS running at 170 BPM!!!
Half the players will be injured just coming out of the tunnel.

After the Benny Hill theme....those stocking tops can pinch, something awful.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This should be played before every game, from the start of the track to the end. Oh yes.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
I didn't go to Amsterdam and have only visited the Amex once since opening, but I did post twice on NSC during the Ajax game.

As it's a case of all hands to the pump, I'll aim to do the same tomorrow.

What Roberto wants, Roberto gets.

#commitment
Newbie !! Would probably take you the same time to fly over as it takes me to drive up from Dorset !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd play this one too. Midweek games.

go to 3.40 for the singalong.

And stay to the end. This is epic.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This one is pretty f***ing decent too. Oh my days :love: Good for winter games.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
VNV nation basically write football song prototypes. Fill your boots.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’m absolutely knackered I know we all said it after Marseilles as well, but it really takes its toll doesn’t it. Hard not to feel that tomorrow is a game too far for us and players alike. I always laughed at the notion that it’s difficult to juggle league and Europe but now I can see it and breathe it. It’s tough. Great, but tough. If we can win Sunday, we go 6th. That would be incredible given the difficult challenge this is placing on the squad and the injuries we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here