Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Right, that was a lot of fun but tomorrow your club needs you

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

De Zerbi is right. Time to focus on Sheffield Utd and back the team 💯. Players will be tired and squad depleted. Let’s have some joined up singing from the north, joining in from the west, huge backing for the players and letting the ref know which way decisions should be going.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
I ruined my throat on Thursday night. But I'm not even speaking today so that I can sing and shout like an idiot again tomorrow. RDZ and the players are giving us this wonderful time, we gotta do our bit in return.

One song at a time please so we can all join in :moo:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I ruined my throat on Thursday night. But I'm not even speaking today so that I can sing and shout like an idiot again tomorrow. RDZ and the players are giving us this wonderful time, we gotta do our bit in return.

One song at a time please so we can all join in :moo:
YES!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I've just had a two-hour nap.

If Roberto needs me to be ready, I'll take all steps necessary to be there for him when it matters.
It’s that sort of dedication that keeps NSC where it is today.

I will be going to bed EARLY tonight.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

De Zerbi is right. Time to focus on Sheffield Utd and back the team 💯. Players will be tired and squad depleted. Let’s have some joined up singing from the north, joining in from the west, huge backing for the players and letting the ref know which way decisions should be going.

He’s right, this game is huge for us. If we win, we go into the international break in a fantastic position in the league and Europe with a real sense of positivity around the place. Not win at home to a team we’re expected to beat and with the current injury list, we go into the break in a bit of a negative place.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
So important we make a noise tomorrow. It's the sort of game we a) normally lose and b) are very quiet for, so let's make it count and get the atmosphere going. Been back at work since the crack of dawn today after getting back from the Dam yesterday (a lot of my colleagues didn't make it in unsurprisingly) but I'm ready to go tomorrow. A win would be massive.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I didn't go to Amsterdam and have only visited the Amex once since opening, but I did post twice on NSC during the Ajax game.

As it's a case of all hands to the pump, I'll aim to do the same tomorrow.

What Roberto wants, Roberto gets.

#commitment

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So important we make a noise tomorrow. It's the sort of game we a) normally lose and b) are very quiet for, so let's make it count and get the atmosphere going. Been back at work since the crack of dawn today after getting back from the Dam yesterday (a lot of my colleagues didn't make it in unsurprisingly) but I'm ready to go tomorrow. A win would be massive.
Think it's time we changed our build up, it's far too happy clappy.

Ramp up the RIGHT music. The fanzine is crap.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Don't tell me what to do. ???

:wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Think it's time we changed our build up, it's far too happy clappy.

Ramp up the RIGHT music. The fanzine is crap.
I'd like different music each week. And I'd like to pick it.

I suspect I wouldn't be thanked for it, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here