Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right Honourable Corbyn

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps he'd be more popular with some on here if it transpired that he too had stuck his dick in a pig's head. That's certainly one that the good folk of Lewes got right.............

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Perhaps he'd be more popular with some on here if it transpired that he too had stuck his dick in a pig's head. That's certainly one that the good folk of Lewes got right.............

Should have been a representative of ALL political parties. Corybn, Cameron et all!

Dec 29, 2011
Like no defence and giving back British land to Argentina kind of policies as well as becoming a republic state that sort of thing you mean?

Found the uneducated nut job! He doesn't want to give Falklands back to Argentina he said a joint administration could work. Yes I believe we should be a republic, what does the queen offer? I see no reason to suppor her. No defence... Well that's not true but an increase in defence spending while reducing money to the poor seems like a shit idea, which is what is happening right now. Anything else?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Corbyn won't be around in 9 months or maybe less. His policies are as clueless as him.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
sheep_2724972b.jpg

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Found the uneducated nut job! He doesn't want to give Falklands back to Argentina he said a joint administration could work. Yes I believe we should be a republic, what does the queen offer? I see no reason to suppor her. No defence... Well that's not true but an increase in defence spending while reducing money to the poor seems like a shit idea, which is what is happening right now. Anything else?

So you would like a President Corbyn? Would you understand if I preferred the status quo? You see - I'm rather proud of my country.

Would he consult the Falklanders or just make an imposition on them?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So you would like a President Corbyn? Would you understand if I preferred the status quo? You see - I'm rather proud of my country.

I prefer to have a republic as well. I guess I'd like President Corbyn although I'll settle for Prime Minister for now.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Go on GBM, go on! Up Jeremy, JC rules! Up the workers, up with benefits, down with the Queen, Sir Gerry Adams anyone?

GingerBeerMan, you are great! Love Dave and Gideon xxx

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Found the uneducated nut job! He doesn't want to give Falklands back to Argentina he said a joint administration could work.
can you tell me what gives him the right to tell The Falkland Islanders they should be jointly administered from Argentina and Britain, perhaps you could point me in the direction of a link where the Islanders have requested this?

Dec 29, 2011

The title doesn't bother me, call the leader whatever. What bothers me is a system where one person can hold all the power, and if she has no power then it's a rather futile position isn't it? Why not spend the millions of pounds each year on the people who actually need it. Just a few miles from Buckingham palace you can find estates where the people have nothing and gang culture is rife. The people growing up there just had tax credits cut because apparently we need to cut the deficit, yet the same people are taxed to pay for a handful of luxury palaces for one of the richest families in the uk.

I understand you prefer the status quo- most people do. It's because they're scared of change. Google endowment effect or sticky defaults to see what I mean. A clear objective look shows the royal family for the farce it is. I'm very proud of this country. It's a hub of innovation and we've made waves in the world compared to our small size, but this mostly comes from individuals and you don't need to support the monarchy to be proud of your country. Monarchy is inequality, when had inequality ever been a positive thing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here