Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ricardo van te , Ben Marshall , Lucas Perez

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
AN has tweeted apparently that the names in this thread are given to put everybody off the track of the actual targets.

As sheebo said no he hasn't. We've made two offers for Marshall and Vaz Te is on the radar at several clubs including us. No guarantee that we'll get either but they're not smoke screens and Naylor never said they were.

What does your journalist friend with the dodgy profile pic say?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
QUOTE=KZNSeagull;7016204][TWEET]

[TWEET]627761609264492544[/TWEET][/QUOTE]

My reading and interpretation of that is that his name jas been mentioned but is not a serious consideration. Perhaps I have misread this a and those ITK will be proved correct. I doubt it very much.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
AN has tweeted apparently that the names in this thread are given to put everybody off the track of the actual targets.

My reading and interpretation of that is that his name jas been mentioned but is not a serious consideration. Perhaps I have misread this a and those ITK will be proved correct. I doubt it very much.

So one out of three names and not a smoke screen but a contender. Nothing like your first quote then.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Vaz Te "among several names the Seagulls are looking at" was a deliberate indication he is not at top end of #bhafc wanted striker list."
QUOTE=KZNSeagull;7016204]My reading and interpretation of that is that his name jas been mentioned but is not a serious consideration.
In that tweet AN says it's an indication that he's not at the top of the wanted striker list, but he doesn't say he's not an actual target. And as pointed out, that's one of three players in the thread title.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hasnt Perez reportedly signed for a Spanish side so now 66% not top of our lists. I believe they were both Red Herrings.and just names in discussion as being available rather than wanted by us.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
[TWEET]627762692292538368[/TWEET]

[TWEET]627761609264492544[/TWEET]

I would like to state ,that BHAFC are not looking at Diego Costa, Aguerro, Wayne Rooney ,or Harry Kane. I have absolutely no idea who we are looking at,so i know as much as Andy Naylor, can i have his job, please?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hasnt Perez reportedly signed for a Spanish side so now 66% not top of our lists.
That would mean he wanted to sign for a Spanish side, it wouldn't mean anything about how high up our list he was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here