Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ricardo van te , Ben Marshall , Lucas Perez

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I reckon the club have thrown AN those titbits to let us think signings maybe close.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I reckon the club have thrown AN those titbits to let us think signings maybe close.

Really don't think the club would do this, we have a recent history of being more or lesswater proof when it comes to rumoured transfer buisness. And, the club, not Naylor would have to handle the disappointment and fallout when it all goes tits up

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
From the link:

To add more iron today the Greek press about an alleged interest of Brighton English by Lucas. But since the country representative of the Hellenic coruñés Rodrigo Fernandez says that the agreement is complete, the operation is more to slow because the president of PAOK is out of the country. Meanwhile the resolution but lasts than anyone can talk about is the lack of professionalism of Lucas Perez.

http://translate.google.es/translat...la-fichaxe-de-lucas-perez-1340124&prev=search

Crunchy

Jul 7, 2015
Two of these three is a real strong sign - will be tough to land though. Marshall seems set to drag, vaz te is a touch injury prone and would probably be on sizeable wages, and Perez is apparently set on rejoining deportivo, his local club.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we get those 3 it'll be amazing.

Not hopeful at all about Perez.

The Marshall saga will run to transfer deadline day.

Vaz Te ? Maybe one we'll get soon as he's a free agent and will want things sorted soon.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
From the link:

To add more iron today the Greek press about an alleged interest of Brighton English by Lucas. But since the country representative of the Hellenic coruñés Rodrigo Fernandez says that the agreement is complete, the operation is more to slow because the president of PAOK is out of the country. Meanwhile the resolution but lasts than anyone can talk about is the lack of professionalism of Lucas Perez.

http://translate.google.es/translat...la-fichaxe-de-lucas-perez-1340124&prev=search

the way I see it, he wants to stay at Deportivo la Corruna where he was on loan last season ?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Not a tweet that I can find?

Naylor may not have directly said that so bluntly, but reading into those it is what he means... we all know how guarded the club is when it comes to targets, good chance that at least 2 of them have been out out to distract while the main targets are focused on.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
RCDLC.com ‏@rcdlccom 56s57 seconds ago
Radio Galega & TVG informed that Lucas Pérez is already in A Coruña. The sources claim that Depor are about to close the deal with PAOK.

Rubbish rumour to begin with, surely.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
AN has tweeted apparently that the names in this thread are given to put everybody off the track of the actual targets.

No he hasn't. Jesus how many times are you gonna make things up and pass them to fellow fans as if they're fact!!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here