[Politics] Rhian Brewster

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Liverpool twitter with 400k followers has also put it up (but also put up how he can go back to swansea)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Swansea would be a good move for him on the back of his first stint there. As much as I would be happy if he came here there seems to be a lot of noise surrounding his return to Wales for this season in the press this morning. Just hope if he goes there we don't let Gyokeres go there too.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Swansea would be a good move for him on the back of his first stint there. As much as I would be happy if he came here there seems to be a lot of noise surrounding his return to Wales for this season in the press this morning. Just hope if he goes there we don't let Gyokeres go there too.

he will go to the PL for his development.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Got to be coming to The Prem surely? He’s rated at £20-25mill it would be like White going back to another championship club this season

Or like player of the season Matt Clarke going back for another year?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Brian Gubb (not sure how reliable)who has been tracking this on twitter has just posted....

Brewster more likely permanent as Brighton now less interested in a loan. £25m with a 2 year buy-back £40+m clause for Liverpool. £15m for developing a striker is good business for both. #bhafc #lfc

Would be great if we could get this over the line before Monday

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brian Gubb (not sure how reliable)who has been tracking this on twitter has just posted....

Brewster more likely permanent as Brighton now less interested in a loan. £25m with a 2 year buy-back £40+m clause for Liverpool. £15m for developing a striker is good business for both. #bhafc #lfc

Would be great if we could get this over the line before Monday

Even if it happens, I don’t think there’s any way GP would chuck him straight into a game without any training time with the squad so whether it’s before Monday or not isn’t overly important IMO.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Even if it happens, I don’t think there’s any way GP would chuck him straight into a game without any training time with the squad so whether it’s before Monday or not isn’t overly important IMO.

Wouldn’t see him till Christmas if Hughton was still in charge

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Maupay limps off in first half?
Down by 1 but no cutting edge up top and 15 minutes to go?

Agree he won’t start 100% but if he came in, I think he may still be in squad as cover?

I bloody hope this comes off, we’re desperately light.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
You have to wonder what the buyback clause will be if all this chat about a permanent move (with strings attached) is true (to any club).

With Ake (if I’m right), Chelsea inserted a buy-back clause into the deal he signed with Bournemouth. That clause stated that the Blues could re-sign him for double the figure - £40million - if they wanted him back.

So we sign Brewster for £20m, then Liverpool could potentially have him back for £40m until the clause expires if it was on the same terms as the Ake deal?

I certainly wouldn’t like the thought of Brewster hitting 15+ goals for us one season, only to be carted off back to Liverpool beyond our control!

Has this happened anywhere else before?

He would need to want to go back though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports