Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Rhian Brewster

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
The fact that the chairman is putting in a seven figure sum each week would suggest otherwise and he clearly want to avoid a fire sale and lose the crown jewels.

surely if we were that hard up for cash we'd be more likely to deal. in any case, the fact that we're linked with the likes of edouard (as unlikely as that is) and Nunez doesn't say to me that we HAVE to do things in the cheap and that a loan is our only option, in which case I believe we should steer clear of Brewster

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The fact that the chairman is putting in a seven figure sum each week would suggest otherwise and he clearly want to avoid a fire sale and lose the crown jewels.

It's clearly a worry, all I'd say is that everyone else in the same position and that will factor into the discussions to be had on transfer fees and wages

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
No idea if these are reliable but since I'm bored, here you are:

[tweet]1303292223220576256[/tweet]

Ehaqbs-WkAQxWiu.jpg

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Liverpool have said they don't want to loan Wilson again, want to sell him. Can't see where he would fit in our side anyway with too many similar players already so not sure about that one.

According to Sky they will also consider selling Brewster now though with a potential buy back clause. THAT would be exciting.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Liverpool have said they don't want to loan Wilson again, want to sell him. Can't see where he would fit in our side anyway with too many similar players already so not sure about that one.

According to Sky they will also consider selling Brewster now though with a potential buy back clause. THAT would be exciting.

But want £20m for Wilson !! Can’t see any takers at that price.

I’d take Brewster... looks a talent

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
No idea if this twitter chap knows anything , doesn’t have many followers for a journalist but looking back on his tweets , seems to be right some of the time !

What I do think is true is that Klopp is an admirer of Potter so that will help . Is Brewster any better than Connolly ? Not sure , his scoring record doesn’t suggest he is but he is young and learning , maybe he is due a kick ass season with us in the PL !

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I'd be interested in Brewster if there was some form of permanence in the deal, but not otherwise. I don't think Wilson is really what we need but he does have good technical ability and got a decent goal return, so I wouldn't be too upset

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I rate Wilson. Direct. Keeps the ball well. Good range of passing. Scores a few and great free-kicks. I think he'd be a great addition personally.

As would Brewster. Would take both/either tbh.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If we get Brewster and Wilson, we really need to find a Koko too.

p01y63cw.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here