Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reverse Sexist Xmas Thread

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
3e16df688296ca8fbbb983680e05d542.jpg

The matriarchal/patriarchal dichotomy explained.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Well I applaud those employers who let women work longer hours in order to earn the same as their male colleagues, that's proper equality.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well I applaud those employers who let women work longer hours in order to earn the same as their male colleagues, that's proper equality.

Women in their 20s earn around 2% more than men of the same age for the same work. This is a stat from the ONS.

The pay gap only comes about after this age because women have babies and prioritise family over career.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Women in their 20s earn around 2% more than men of the same age for the same work. This is a stat from the ONS.

The pay gap only comes about after this age because women have babies and prioritise family over career.

I suspect that's because there are more female graduates than male these days, and they tend to work harder at uni too.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

I suspect that's because there are more female graduates than male these days, and they tend to work harder at uni too.

Females do better in GCSEs and A-levels but this is understandable because their biological maturity is around 18 months to 2 years ahead of males, this means they are likely to get better grades to go on to Uni. Would we expect women to run as fast or throw as hard as males in PE? No. Do we expect boys at 16 and 18 to achieve the same grades in exams as girls. Yes? Biology works against boys in feminised education.

Females do earn more than males in their 20s.

The view that men earn 18% more is a total myth, listen to Christine Sommers to understand this but the formula is very simple:

Q. Why do men earn around 18% more than women as a total figure?
A. Because they work on average more hours

Q. Do full time women earn less than full time men in the same jobs
A. No

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Females do better in GCSEs and A-levels but this is understandable because their biological maturity is around 18 months to 2 years ahead of males, this means they are likely to get better grades to go on to Uni. Would we expect women to run as fast or throw as hard as males in PE? No. Do we expect boys at 16 and 18 to achieve the same grades in exams as girls. Yes? Biology works against boys in feminised education.

Females do earn more than males in their 20s.

The view that men earn 18% more is a total myth, listen to Christine Sommers to understand this but the formula is very simple:

Q. Why do men earn around 18% more than women as a total figure?
A. Because they work on average more hours

Q. Do gull time women earn less than full time men in the same jobs
A. No

Are they New cheerleaders at the Amex ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I did used to work in a workplace which was mainly female, and there was 'bantz' from some of the womene, that, if expressed the other way, would have been seen as sexist in nature.

It was during the 'ladette' era though, and may have changed since then. Some of it was bravado, such as one girl whose suggestions at times made out that she was dirtier than the office microwave, but in reality..........wasn't. :(

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Reverse sexism in advertising has long been a bit of a bug bear with me.

Can you imagine the sh!tstorm it would create if an advert came on tv where a bunch of young men in an office all legged it to the window at 11:30 whilst drinking a can of diet coke* to watch a scantily clad female walk past their office.

* other fizzy drinks are available

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Reverse sexism in advertising has long been a bit of a bug bear with me.

Can you imagine the sh!tstorm it would create if an advert came on tv where a bunch of young men in an office all legged it to the window at 11:30 whilst drinking a can of diet coke* to watch a scantily clad female walk past their office.

* other fizzy drinks are available

Try this one. Could you imagine if it was taking the piss out of woman doing the furry frappuccino!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDx_Dy0ipL0

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I did used to work in a workplace which was mainly female, and there was 'bantz' from some of the womene, that, if expressed the other way, would have been seen as sexist in nature.

It was during the 'ladette' era though, and may have changed since then. Some of it was bravado, such as one girl whose suggestions at times made out that she was dirtier than the office microwave, but in reality..........wasn't. :(

You sound as if you found out first hand that she wasn't?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
:(

Whilst working at Legal and General I was asked to take down my Hollyoaks girls calendar (A secret santa gift) while her Robbie Williams calendar in various states of undress stayed up throughout December.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
if I gave my wife an iron she would get the raving arse

Is that a sexual practice, a medical condition or an add-on ironing aid?

Anyway it's strongly advised not to iron clothes whilst they're being worn.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Are people complaining because they think that sexism towards men is unacceptable or because they want to be sexist towards women and get away with it?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Are people complaining because they think that sexism towards men is unacceptable or because they want to be sexist towards women and get away with it?

Both, obviously. :lol:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Whilst working at Legal and General I was asked to take down my Hollyoaks girls calendar (A secret santa gift) while her Robbie Williams calendar in various states of undress stayed up throughout December.

Calendars generally should be banned IMO, I assume you have outlook....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here