Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Results Went Well For Us Tonight

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not one to get hung up on though when we draw, gain a point, and maintain a points gap over a team below us.
It's not for you to tell me when and when not to get hung up!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We talk about top 6 teams but that is excluding Burnley who are 6th and look pretty capable and we have to play them twice.

Personally (and I am usually a pessimist) we have to assume every game is winnable but some are more winnable than others , if we don't assume that we shouldn't be in this league. Football has a very strong element of luck built into e.g. Solly March's shot against Arsenal or the deflection of Dunk at Man U , had that luck gone with us we might have had two draws. We also need to be more streetwise and take note of how some of the other teams play e.g. Man U did not stop when AK was down, Bournemouth did same against Huddersfield..

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We talk about top 6 teams but that is excluding Burnley who are 6th and look pretty capable and we have to play them twice.

Personally (and I am usually a pessimist) we have to assume every game is winnable but some are more winnable than others , if we don't assume that we shouldn't be in this league. Football has a very strong element of luck built into e.g. Solly March's shot against Arsenal or the deflection of Dunk at Man U , had that luck gone with us we might have had two draws. We also need to be more streetwise and take note of how some of the other teams play e.g. Man U did not stop when AK was down, Bournemouth did same against Huddersfield..

Bournemouth did the same against us you mean. Gross down, they played on, then off pitch for corner and resulting equaliser.

We seem quite naive in general but hopefully learning quickly. Teams couldn't care less about disgracing themselves in this division, points are far too sought after.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Bournemouth did the same against us you mean. Gross down, they played on, then off pitch for corner and resulting equaliser.

We seem quite naive in general but hopefully learning quickly. Teams couldn't care less about disgracing themselves in this division, points are far too sought after.

Actually I had forgotten that, it was Bmuff v Hud that I did mean , one of the Bmuff player went right thru a Hud player, left him on the floor and they just played on. The play should have stopped it was at least a yellow if not more. The game continued as they pushed forward with the ball they won unfairly, they got a corner and scored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here