[Football] Rest of The Premier League 18th & 19th January

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Norwich
Bournemouth
Villa
Villa have taken 4 points off us.

Bmuff have a better squad/team than us and have stayed up comfortably season after season. I'm convinced they will finish above us.

Luck's run out.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Bmuff have a better squad/team than us and have stayed up comfortably season after season. I'm convinced they will finish above us.

Luck's run out.

Luck? Must have missed that

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Luck's run out.

Cardiff took 6 points off us last season

And we finished above them ... so that means NOTHING

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Burnley do what we don't. Fight to get a result.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Villa that outplayed and out-battled us yesterday do you mean?

Villa have a run of games against the same standard of team we struggle to beat, Wat/bour/Spurs/soton/Sheff U

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Villa have a run of games against the same standard of team we struggle to beat, Wat/bour/Spurs/soton/Sheff U
The only really tough one I see there is Sheffield. I wonder how the table will look after those games.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
It’s in our own hands to stay up keep the faith. Wouldn’t it be boring to be mid table every season with nothing to play for. You’ve gotta love the Albion. Excitement every season.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Burnley do what we don't. Fight to get a result.

And they're really quite crap. No pattern of play, guile or composure. But they get points. The beat teams who are vulnerable (like Leicester who are having a wobble). No way they'll go down instead of us.

Dyche moans at the officials all game. During injury time then one and half minutes wasted because of a Burnley injury. Dyche went apapletic that Lesicester got to take a corner one minute and twenty seconds after injury time should have finished. Commentators love him and he's never picked up on it.

Anyway could be worse. Could actually live and work in Burnley.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Leicester have no strength in depth. It’s only taken a couple of injuries for them to look like a mid table side.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The only really tough one I see there is Sheffield. I wonder how the table will look after those games.

Sheffield United could well be a draw, if Villa get a little luck they could well get some momentum over their next tranche of games.... Bmuff a MUST win for us now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s the out battled that is being mentioned more and more ,that worries me .Aston villa I felt out fought us in the 2nd half.

And Sheffield Utd outfought us from the first second for most of the game, as did Everton who deserved their win, and Massive against our changed line up.

We’re not a pragmatic team. Sometimes relegation candidates simply have to chisel out wins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here