Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

removing trojans from laptop

you do get some serious answers if you ask a serious question in fact i had a very helpful pm from one person on this issue. However, there are certain people on here who think it is funny to take the p..s if somebody does not know an answer to something that they know. Sad really.

right you lot stop messing about!!! This man's got a virus on his pc, this is no time for jokes!

However, there are certain people on here who think it is funny to take the p..s if somebody does not know an answer to something that they know. Sad really.

Thinking about it, this has sort of boiled my piss, a question has been asked by someone on 40,000 posts so they clearly know the humour and the type of response likely. Ive asked 'stupid' questions on here before and often have been given a helpful answer however I am fully prepared for the ratio of say 20:1 in favour of joke answers, that's probably why I chose to use NSC. If I had a question an wasn't prepared for Return of the Rev, Ernest, BN9, myself, etc etc etc. I'd use a thing called Google. It's great.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
trojan-appreciation-soc.png

I think they get a bad press

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I have just opened my laptop and it came up with a critical message to contact Norton which I did and they said it has a trojan on it which is not a virus so want £169 to remove it for me, Any sensible advice would be welcome.
SCAM. It wasn't Norton you called.

You have a virus which is false reporting a non existant trojan and a number to call to rid you of your money.

Of course you'll need to get rid of the virus...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here