Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Remove my account and all my posts thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Absolutely astonishing that we've just seen one of the best FA Cup days in Amex history and NSC is once again all about one person.

Would be nice to just enjoy a win for a change.
It's one thread.
The thread's complete tripe, but it's still only one thread, and to claim it's all NSC is about right now is nonsense.
I realise you might have to pay more attention as a mod, but f*** it, leave it until tomorrow and enjoy today.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not sure of the name but one poster signed off with the immortal phrase "deleting cookies.... now!".

Lol.

Swansman should stay though as far as I'm concerned.
Ah yes,that was "The Great Cornholio". A magnificent flounce.

I don't care whether Swansman stays or goes. I agree with a lot of what he says, but he does have a misplaced superiority complex that is tedious in the extreme. He's part of NSC"s rich tapestry, yet I wouldn't really care if Bozza decided it was time to bin him off as he's annoyed too many regulars.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I’ll sell you this account on the proviso that you only use it to talk about shrimps and rig votes

:lolol:

I believe I’ve still got the hastily created Mr.Mero account from the Jamie incident many moons ago.

Might have had a name change since then but I can find the details and sell it Swansman too if he’d rather not talk about shrimp.

Damn we all knew this day was coming but fair brings a tear to the eye now it’s here

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Poor lad sounds like he has had a bashing. Don't go my friend and take no notice of those tinker's trying to put the boot in, they are probably drunk or high, and some might be even mad.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's one thread.
The thread's complete tripe, but it's still only one thread, and to claim it's all NSC is about right now is nonsense.
I realise you might have to pay more attention as a mod, but f*** it, leave it until tomorrow and enjoy today.
It's two. This and the "slow thing" one. Which people were posting on during the game! :wozza:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here