Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Remove my account and all my posts thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Seeing how people have had little luck sorting this through PMs in the past, I'm just going to put it here as well:

Remove my account and all my posts.

(what a win and what a goal from Mitoma today btw)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A simple flounce would be much easier for Bozza?

Don’t make it a drama

Edit - it seems that you are going to have do the hard miles on this and not the mods :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
More bullshit.

Literally everyone who has ever requested an account deletion has had it happen speedily.

Unlike on vBulletin, an account deletion on Xenforo will not delete your posts. I will set your account to have the privilege to do that. When you have deleted any posts you wish to disappear, I can then delete your account.

I will PM you when I've done that.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
More bullshit.

Literally everyone who has ever requested an account deletion has had it happen speedily.

Unlike on vBulletin, an account deletion on Xenforo will not delete your posts. I will set your account to have the privilege to do that. When you have deleted any posts you wish to disappear, I can then delete your account.

flippin eck.If he has to delete all his threads himself he will be busy for the next 20 years

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We'd rather hold on to you till the summer. We don't have enough time to get a replacement. Donetskman is over-valued.

I suggest you don't post until Wednesday morning and take some time away.

I don't care how much the Chelsea board are offering Bozza.

Last edited:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Seeing how people have had little luck sorting this through PMs in the past, I'm just going to put it here as well:

Remove my account and all my posts.

(what a win and what a goal from Mitoma today btw)
You sound like Caicedo, but maybe you a good guy and you make a mistaka. What's wrong, did I miss something?

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Sorry to see you go even though some of the posters on here wished you left ages ago. Just take some time away. Some of us aren't a bad bunch.(y)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
More bullshit.

Pfft. I remember "plooks" crying about it for months.

Any action I do on NSC takes five+ minutes to perform due to the very cool "Discourage"-feature you used on my account. Removing 20 000 posts is going to take a lot of time. Is there some way to speed up this process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here