Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF VIII - ** Match Details **

Jimmy Grimble

PS:

if your lucky we might loan you Snoobs Seagull for the REMF game if you need a player to run the show and make a mockery of Palace fans

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Please can anyone who has already PMd me or that is interested in playing please send me a mini football CV too

First name DAVE
Age 49
Position HORIZONTAL
Level you think play at DOGGY
Which flavour is best in a neopolitan ice cream GUINNESS

Many Thanks
:drink:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I'm a keeper if you suddenly need one, not played anything past 5 a side for a while now thou.

I'll be there as a spectator!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Let's put it this way ... the first time the REMF game was played at Withdean, Dick Knight was musing about whether the Albion should consider signing one of the Albion supporters' team.

In other words ...

:eek:

Meanwhile, eight years' worth of hedonistic debauchery, excessive alcoholism resulting in slow reactions and expanded waistlines have taken their toll. So there's hope yet.

The REMF team haven't fared much better than Dick's issues, mind.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
So what is the standard like then? Any of the players from the summer 6 a side tournament thing?

A few of those guys will be playing; from the team all wearing ridiculous beach shorts I think.

If I can possibly be there in a supporting/drinking capacity I will be, who knows if I have a job by then I might even be able to provide some coverage like last year.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think you need to buy a previous DVD.

From 1066 Seagull. Or Uncle Spielberg.

I still have some REMF 6 dvd's left and Everest has about 30 REMF 7 dvd's I will sell on the night.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will contact ricky Marlowe and Peter Tayloe. Brett do you want me to contact Paul rogers ?. I will also see if Ian Chapman will do the man of the match again.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hello Everyone,

Just to set the record straight, at the moment, we have a 14 man squad already assembled, but there are always drop outs. We still havent heard from the main man Ricky Marlowe. So at present including Marlow we have a 15 man squad, so a couple of people to go on the bench maybe needed. Feel free to PM if you are still interested

The way people have got in is through A REMF XI vs NSC XI, and if there are drop outs people that played in NSC XI were asked to join up with the REMF Squad

There should be a REMF v NSC friendly in the pipeline, a Saturday morning at Waterhall before one of the next few home games

I will keep you updated, and thanks to the many who have already PMd me expressing an interest

Brett
I think all those of us who played in the FIRST EVER REMF game in 2001 should be AUTOMATICALLY included in the squad. I don't think we should have to send PMs or go to training or ANYTHING.

No? Well how about a veterans game before the main match? Original Brighton REMF team v original Palace REMF team?

Ok, a serious question - except for Ricky are there people who've played in all the games?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think all those of us who played in the FIRST EVER REMF game in 2001 should be AUTOMATICALLY included in the squad. I don't think we should have to send PMs or go to training or ANYTHING.

No? Well how about a veterans game before the main match? Original Brighton REMF team v original Palace REMF team?

Ok, a serious question - except for Ricky are there people who've played in all the games?

It would be nigh on impossible to do that. For a start Stumpy Tim lives in Australia.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

The team has evolved somewhat since the first game. It was friends of those who played the first game, then their friends. I think the majority of the squad have played in at least 4 of the REMF games, think this is my 5th.

Not sure about the Palace lads though

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We need more players so my role is reduced to cameo. You really don't want to see me try and run for more than half an hour.

Not that I won't be putting in 110% effort in training of course.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even I played in REMF 1 !.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
REMF 1 - 9/11/01

BHAFC supporters squad

Richard Allen