Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF VIII - ** Match Details **

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have been speaking this week with Peter Ward and he has confirmed HE WILL BE TRAVELLING OVER FROM THE USA ESPECIALLY TO PLAY IN REMF 8. He will be playing up front for the BHAFC supporters team.

This is a HUGE boost to the game and the fund . To have someone of the stature and No 1 Albion legend playing alongside the great Ricky Marlowe is the stuff dreams are made of.

This will be a monumental boost to the event and the publicity of the event.

Wardy playing upfront again for BHAFC and I would hope this will add hundreds to the gate.

GREAT work, Gareth. Seriously, top stuff. :thumbsup:

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
Hello all. James from the Palace team here. I'm the editor of the Palace fanzine FYP and I've put all the info on our website Five Year Plan - Crystal Palace fanzine

Also, I have sent the info to the Croydon Advertiser. If there's any other way I can help, let me know.

Also, will there be player notes in the programme this year? If so, I'm happy to write them.

See you all next Friday!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hello all. James from the Palace team here. I'm the editor of the Palace fanzine FYP and I've put all the info on our website Five Year Plan - Crystal Palace fanzine

Also, I have sent the info to the Croydon Advertiser. If there's any other way I can help, let me know.

Also, will there be player notes in the programme this year? If so, I'm happy to write them.

See you all next Friday!

Top Man. Well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here