Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF this season?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If people want it at slehurst we should try and get that but my feeling and other people I have spoken to is that Lewes FC was just the right size with good facilities to hold the event for 300 or so people. withdean with 200 odd people watching was very bid so Slehurst with a 30000 odd capacity with 200 people whould lose the intimacy, thats my view but nearer the time we can throw Selhurst and Withdean into the hat if thats what people want.

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
If people want it at slehurst we should try and get that but my feeling and other people I have spoken to is that Lewes FC was just the right size with good facilities to hold the event for 300 or so people. withdean with 200 odd people watching was very bid so Slehurst with a 30000 odd capacity with 200 people whould lose the intimacy, thats my view but nearer the time we can throw Selhurst and Withdean into the hat if thats what people want.

Slehurst would be great from a players point of view but your right ppl will just get lost in the intimacy of the ground.

Lewes was good, ground was the right size and the pitch wasn't to bad. I would love to play at the withdean again especially since they have built the new changing rooms.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Just seen this thread dont come on here much nowdays. Im in again to play either left/right full back or on either wing. Would be up for playing in any training sessions or practice games that occur between now and the big match. Maybe we could do a two legged affair, the first at Selhurst and the deciding one at Lewes?

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Personally i think Lewes was ideal. Fans behind the goals and down the sides.
Selhurst would be great but the charity wont get the support up here it does down there.
Look forward to yet another pen shoot out.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its time to start the ball rolling. I am a strong fan that Lewes FC is perfect but we can put it too a poll which I will do on here to gauge opinion

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Lewes was good, ground wasn't too big or small just right for the amount of ppl turning up to support the cause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here