Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF this season?

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Our division could make up nearly ALL the squad!

Well fingers crossed this year we can look to play ppl in there normal positions, I'm no right back and neil and beefy are both forwards so it would be nice to play them up front.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Well im a left back, and that where I came on last year, so if I get in the team again, Im happy there!

COME ON BUMble, get some training sorted!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I know an Orient fan who could put us in touch with some O's fans who might want a game.

How about a friendly before our home game with them on Saturday March 1?

3pm kick off and they are near enough to probably be able to get here early for a game.

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Richie, book it in fella. The more games we can get under are belts before REMF the better.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am once more available for the REMF squad if a left-back / centre half of reasonable standard is required.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Well fingers crossed this year we can look to play ppl in there normal positions, I'm no right back and neil and beefy are both forwards so it would be nice to play them up front.

You'll have to tell that to Ricky Marlowe and Mendoza!

I see the velvet bag coming out once again.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im willing to bench again

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
You'll have to tell that to Ricky Marlowe and Mendoza!

I see the velvet bag coming out once again.

I'm sure everybody will agree that palace will want to win this season for sure, they've gone along time without winning its only a matter of time.

We have to play are best formation to have the best chance this year, as always everybody will get a chance to play but Beefy's record speaks for itself for the past 2/3 season he has been getting 20+ league goals.

Who knows Ricky may not want to play the whole game. We had a good squad last year and should have won it in normal time so just a little tweaking and i'm sure we'll win again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here