Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF FLag Urgent

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Withdean Wanderer said:
Worth a tannoy announcement on Saturday me thinks

I can hear it now

" Would whoever nicked the REMF Giant flag please return it immediatly. We need it for the opening ceremony at Falmer Stadium........actually you have precisely 14 years, three months, twelve hours, thirty two minutes and nineteen seconds to find it ...Or Else"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
mendoza10 said:
was it at lst years REMF game, they were all asking me when the last time i saw it was, i couldnt answer it

On the first page it says that Lord B saw it in October - in a big building bag. Perhaps it got removed by the contractors who were involved in the changing rooms or was that completed long before then?!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
mendoza10 said:
was it at lst years REMF game, they were all asking me when the last time i saw it was, i couldnt answer it
Never saw it there last year, last time I saw it was the last REMF game at RUBBISHDEAN.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am sure it was there on the South Stand

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I can't understand who or how "someone picked it up about 3 months ago" though. Only it's far too big and heavy to be casually picked up by anyone! It'd be even heavier if it had been left outside and got rained on too and apart from anything else, it's not the easiest thing to stow in a car either.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
roz said:
We were at Southwick.

Indeed we were and it was not there, you are correct

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps we should ask Darren to investigate our Football liaison officer ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wasn't it stored in some form of Athletics type locker so could they know something about it.

My guess is the time the ground improvements were done.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Wonder if the ARGUS are reading this :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Beach Hut said:
Wasn't it stored in some form of Athletics type locker so could they know something about it.

My guess is the time the ground improvements were done.

Wasn't it stored in the building materials bag, which got moved when the changing room facilities were done? Or is that another flag, I do remember Lord B. spotting it maybe a year or so ago and saying it had been left out (or maybe thats another large flag??)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here